I want a trike

Urchin

Reaction score
I wand to get Brody a Trike for Xmas or Birthday, I wondered if anyone knew of a decent one.

I want a handle to push, and I'd rather it was made out of metal and not too much plastic.

Any ideas?

Yeah I looked there they look a bit flimsy to me though....

I am absolutley racking my brains here
In summer i saw someone walk past our house pushing one and it had a sun canopy on it was really good looking thing

I did my fishwife routine and leant out of bedroom window asking where they got it from

But for the life in me i cannot remeber what it was called :?

:lol:

I've been looking and an ELC one, which looks quite good. Has anyone here bought a trike already?

I have one from toys r us and it's not flimsy at all

Kim said:

I should go in and have a look at them maybe, on the website they look flimsy, in real life they might be nicer :)

we are getting the one from agros - its a bit plasticy but the real bonus is that you can steer with the parent handle - not tried many that do that (neighbours have on so alex had a go. so many people had said that handles were pants cos they needed to keep helping lo steer. hang on ill find the link.

ah cant get it to work - go to argos. then the toys bit, then bikes. then on the left side there is a bit to select age group. select 10 months to four years.

sorry !

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

urchin said:
Kim said:

I should go in and have a look at them maybe, on the website they look flimsy, in real life they might be nicer :)

Yeah we tried Rubie on it in the shop before we bought it, it's really good and is from 10 months to toddler, you just take bits off as they get older :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back