Need help choosing pressies

Tasha89

Reaction score
for my little Evelyn!

We want to get her a bracelet for her christening (5th June) that we can get engraved (preferrably silver) Anyone know of any good places like high street jewellers?

Also, Evie's 1st birthday (Eeeek! :shock:) is in August so we're starting to think of pressies now - I was going to get her a trike with a handle but my Mum's robbed that idea! What the hell do you buy a 1 year old?

Thanks lovelies :love: Hope you're all well xx

Have u got a garden? My nan is buying zac a swing.

Those trikes look fab!

I have bought zac a fisher price bouncing zebra and an activity table, they were on offer on amazon £45 for both. Don't know what else to get, so will be interested in peoples suggestions xx

Can't believe are LO's are gonna be 1 soon!

I've got charley a ride on car. It's doubles up as a sit on car and a push a long walker.
Can't believe she's almost 1 already!!

I seen in early learning centre the other day a little tikes slide and swing combo ideal for a one year old it was on offer for around £80 I was thinking of getting it to put away for Herbie.
Have you got a tjhuges? I just got dolly a little tikes water table £50 it's £80 everywhere else but I stood Herbie up at it the other day and he loved it splashing in the water think few more months and he will love it

I've got charley a ride on car. It's doubles up as a sit on car and a push a long walker.
Can't believe she's almost 1 already!!

I know! I refuse to think that she's going to be 1 soon :shakehead:

We've a massive garden Zazu - I was thinking a swing too :)

£45 for an activity table and bouncer is great!! Thanks sweeties!!xx

Last edited:
I seen in early learning centre the other day a little tikes slide and swing combo ideal for a one year old it was on offer for around £80 I was thinking of getting it to put away for Herbie.
Have you got a tjhuges? I just got dolly a little tikes water table £50 it's £80 everywhere else but I stood Herbie up at it the other day and he loved it splashing in the water think few more months and he will love it

We dont have one near us, no.

You mean this one - looks good :) http://www.elc.co.uk/Little-Tikes-Swing-Along-Castle---Exclusive-to-ELC/128859,default,pd.html

I was thinking of getting her a Scuttlebug maybe too - i think they're well quirky! lol!

Last edited:
im getting amelia when she's on 21st dec dressing gown, pjs, slippers, new swimming costume and poncho towel and mum getting her a big swiming towel not thought of anything else yet x

iv already got josh a bday pressie haha its not till october! well when j is in nursery he spends time glueing and sticking etc (obvs with help) so i went to elc off parliament square a couple of weeks ago and they had some arts and crafts boxes that have pipe cleaners, pencils, paper, feathers, glitte, masks etc and it was 15 quid and they had bogof so i went and bought one box, got another free which im gonna give him for his bday!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back