Can you recommend a trike?

Lou

Reaction score
Hi

Its Isaac's 2nd birthday thursday and I've left it right to the last minute to go get his trike. I looked on Smyths website and I'm torn between the Mud Monster and the Smart trike :think:

I'm going to get a trike this arvo so any help, suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks girls :D

Ive got my bam the pink smart trike...

It was on offer to like £31 from 40 something... for both colourways ;)

Might stil be on?

i would find out and link ya, but my computer has decided to slowly die a death, and not let me open any more llinks lol :x :wall:

**edit** got the thing to work

it is stil on the offer

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/p ... searchtext>TRIKE.htm

lozzi said:
Ive got my bam the pink smart trike...

It was on offer to like £31 from 40 something... for both colourways ;)

Might stil be on?

i would find out and link ya, but my computer has decided to slowly die a death, and not let me open any more llinks lol :x :wall:

**edit** got the thing to work

it is stil on the offer

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/p ... searchtext>TRIKE.htm

Thanks for that lozzi, appreciate it :wink: That looks like a really good one and it definately ticks all the boxes for what I wanted and it has the sun shield thingy....looks just the job!

I like lozzi's one better but only cos I'm not keen on the bright-redness of the one you were looking at! But then what do I know :D

leckershell said:
I like lozzi's one better but only cos I'm not keen on the bright-redness of the one you were looking at! But then what do I know :D

You know what you like :wink: I found a lovely one from tesco direct which isnt bright red but I can't decide :x

73581701_m.jpg

Brody has this one, you can steer it with the handle, it's great.

I like that you don't need 2 hands to push/steer it too.

forgot to say it's from Toys R Us

clicky

Can Brody do the peddles urchin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27