***Recommend Christmas gifts for LO's***

Urchin said:
Oh I rarely get Brody toys that are made just for his age, I'm buying 3+ already BUT that's partly to do with the fact I have Mason's toys all over the place anyway so I have to supervise him closely most of the time (and Mason does too LOL)

The wooden train track Brody loves so much must be 3+ I think, but the way I can see it, with all the stuff we have lying around anyway...keys, phones, TV remotes, money etc the chance of a wheel falling off a train is much less that the chance of Brody finding a penny down the side of the settee.

Someof Seren'stoys are aged 3+, she doesn't put things in her mouth and like Urchin, I think if she can play with my stuff safely. Her fave gameis emptying my purse over and over again. She gotsome noddy cars the other day which are 3+ and she is fine with them.There were 2 small pieces on the back of one which come off so I just removed them.

thats a great idea dont but stuff for her age lol might have to th ink about stuff. she will deffo be having dollys etc :) bike or trike what evers out then. some good ideas here forgot about this bit actually only seen it once lol :doh:

Brody is digger mad and I popped to Halfords earlier and found this

422005.jpg

£45 reduced to £19.99!!

What a bargain!!

Wow that looks great urchin im having a job of trying to think on what to get lewis as he has so much already but frankies sorted near enough we are going to get her some more dolly's and a pram etc :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back