I want a 2ww!

OMG I am meant to be working but can't keep away from this thread...I say Test too Ha Ha

I so want a referral bfp :lol:

I can't test now, I'm at work

Plus I'd never test without oh so I can't do it unless there's a good chance I am...

So I suppose I could do a test if my temps above a certain value tomorrow...

Good strong temperature drop this morning. The kind that doesn't leave much doubt as to what's going on.

Ooooh when are you testing scotch? xx

Sent from my knackered iPhone

I don't think there will be any need to test. Would expect af today our tomorrow going by temp drop so I horses I might test thurs if she's not here?

cramps are coming fairly frequently now, still not too strong, except this morning

Kinda want her to arrive now...she's playing with my head

Temperature has dropped further, expect af tonight or tomorrow morning :(

If she is coming scotch hope she comes soon so you can get on with next month xxx

Me too

I always think it's such a great idea to chill and not watch for ov but then a3 the end of my cycle I have no real idea when she's due as I'm so irregular (shortest cycle she'd have come a week ago, longest I'd have 2 weeks to go still)

I know what you mean since MC #2 my cycles have been 32,30 and then last month 32 again so she could come monday or wednesday, such a pain! x

What a bitch, she's had me bent in two all morning. At least she's here and not playing with me any more. Onwards and upwards, eh?

Sorry she got Scotch but glad she didnt make you wait too long, FX for November xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back