Could I be???

GirlPink

Reaction score
Hi this is my first post.

I have a little girl, who is nearly 20 months (still breast feeding).

I have PCOS and irregular periods. It took me approx 7 months to conceive the first time. Recently me and my other half have had unprotected sex.

I dont have any pregnancy symptoms I had previously (nausea, diarrhoea etc). However, I keep needing to urinate more often. I have been Getting unwell recently, so my immune system is weaker. I keep getting a headache, and have had a few mood swings. But, I don't feel pregnant.

I don't really want to take a test unless I feel I may be pregnant, I know that's odd. Lol. Sorry.

Thanks for reading xxxxx

but they only way to know for sure is to test surely? or just wait it out and see if a period turns up!

I thought I would wait for period.

Hmm. I just felt dizzy a few minutes back, things like that make me think twice.

Could I be pregnant without nausea and tender breasts. Are symptoms different when breast feeding?

I have had no nausea at all. I did have tender bb's (that got steadily more and more painful after my bfp) but tbh I just though I was about to come on.

The only way you will know for sure is to test. Hope you get the result you want.

XX

Good luck with your test. I had loads of strong symptoms first time i was pregnant and almost zero the second... So it can be completely different each time! :)

Xx

Everyone gets different symptoms so it's possible. I didn't get sore boobs 'til about 5/6 weeks. Take a test, that way you're not in limbo land. Good luck hun! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back