Feeling re-assured

karenandbump

Reaction score
Well, now I'm 5 weeks pregnant I did a CB digi this pm to see if it showed 3+ weeks. With my last pregnancy where I miscarried at 6+4 it never showed about 2-3 weeks.

Well....yay!!!!! It showed 3 weeks + which is something that never showed last time so feeling a little more positive that this pregnancy will be different.

I know there's still a long way to go but small steps....

K xxxx

really pleased hun i know how worrying it can be i lost my first at 10wks and litterally cant believe iv past that now although i feel like im still waiting for it to all go wrong i think it just natural

:dance: really pleased for you lovely :dance: i was tempted too do another cbd to see 3+ but i think just having the amount of sickness i have is another proof for me at the mo
enjoy it lovely xx

That's fab news hon! I was doing opks as hpts up until the night before the scan! Also, as louise said the m/s is always reassuring too. X

am glad to hear ur feeling abit better karen i think ur going to be just fine xxxxxxxxx

I did the same as you Karen! HAHA I could not resist. The first one I did when I got my BFP sais 1-2 weeks. I tested again exactly one week later and it said 3+! I wondered where 2-3 weeks went to? Glad you feel a bit more at ease xx

aww congratulations hun!!! :D those digital tests can really help put minds at rest :) keep those positive thoughts coming in :dust: :hug: :) xxxxx

Last edited:
Karen - well pleased for you

Lovely to see the pregnancy coming on with those clearblue tests X

Keep positive, try to enjoy it, it will go so fast when you stop watching it!!

Karen - well pleased for you

Lovely to see the pregnancy coming on with those clearblue tests X

Keep positive, try to enjoy it, it will go so fast when you stop watching it!!

soo true! i don't know where half my pregnancy has gone!!!!

enjoy it karen :) xxx

Last edited:
Thanks ladies - you're all so right - I really think I'm going to try and nejoy it a bit more now xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back