I think we have decided :)

teampc

Reaction score
I think we have decided what we are going to call our little dude, but we have also decided not to tell any of our friends or family as they were all driving us mad with their opinions lol
so I have decided I am going to share with you guys instead :)

Dexter Jacob

what do you think, we have both started talking to bump and saying dexter and dex and things like that so Im pretty sure we wont be changing our minds :)

Dexter is quite cute shortened to Dex! I like the name Jacob but cant have it as my nephews name! I'm not going to tell friends and family once we decide on a name either, far too many opinions!

I really like the name Dexter :) think the two go lovely together x

thanks ladies :)

every time we have mentioned any name to people they have had some kind of horrible opinion lol so they can all bugger off now, they will just have to wait to find out

I think dexter is sooo cute ! when we decide we wont be telling anyone either I dont want them to ruin it with snotty comments . except you lot of course xx

I think they sound lovely together :) Dex is really sweet!

I hate how family/friends have so many opinions on names, wish we had never mentioned names to anyone x

well im glad you lot like it :)

i let it slip to my mu, but only because she had seen our short list and said how much she liked dexter and jacob lol so i figuired i was safe to tell her

everyone keeps asking what name we are going for, and when i wont tell them they get ever so funny lol

I love Dexter but OH doesn't, he says it too 'american' and as we both watch the 'Dexter' tv show says he doesn't want our son to be named after a serial killer - lol. But seriously it's a lovely name and Dex is cute but will grow well as he ages! and Jacob is hopefully going to be our boys first name

lol well i love dexter the tv show...and that is where I got it from ......I reckon it makes a good story for when he is older

plus, it means his name came from a tv show the same as mine did (my names Ria and my parents named me after the character in the tv show butterflies :) )

plus lets be honest dexter (the serial killer) is pretty much the nicest killer in the world ever :D lol

i think dexter is different and cute, i love Jacob but cant have it as it's my young cousins name so wouldnt want two in the fam. The names go well together...

as for opinions im with you all on this we think were having Isaac Jack, but his mum and dad arent keen on Isaac said it will be shortened to Ike! xx

live both dexter and jacob, good choices, we have got a jake, jack and now a zak in the family so couldnt really have it but if we didnt, jacob would be a choice for future LOs.

I really like the name Dexter but my hubby won't let me have it because of the murderer programme :roll:

Not sure about Dexter Jacob, just because i prefer siblings being called Dexter and Jacob with both names being nice but i guess it depends how many you are having ;)

i like it. dexter was on our list. im also gonna have a little d.j for short aswell. xx

freaky! i was just mulling over Dexter after reading through ur thread and it came up on the telly (the tv programme) and literally the next comment i saw was louise's!!

anyhoo, i love Dexter Jacob! xx

Aww thats so cute I love Dexter! We r not telling anyone our final name choice either as poeple allways pull a face or say oh I dont like that! irritates me so bad not like we have come out with any really hidious name choices or anything ppl r so rude x

They sound great together, a lovely choice. I always enjoy talking to my bump and its even more fab when you have a name to call. I bet you can't wait to put his name to his cute face. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back