I think we have decided!

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
I know its quite early but i think we have decided, what does everyone think?
(if you are on fb please dont mention names as we are not telling family just yet)

For a girl - Abi Grace
For a boy - Jamie William

I know there is still plenty of time for us to change our minds but im just glad we have agreed on the above! x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're both lovely names! And I won't mention anything :)

Thanks hun, we found it harder to think of a boys name x x

Mummy2Adam are you a scouser? I'm not, hubby is. When we do names we have to say them in both my Lancashire drawl and his scouse tones. I've just done the same when reading your names! Bad habit... Both lovely xxx

Mummy2Adam are you a scouser? I'm not, hubby is. When we do names we have to say them in both my Lancashire drawl and his scouse tones. I've just done the same when reading your names! Bad habit... Both lovely xxx

Yeah we both are.
Haha just noticed that they both end with an 'ie' sound, just listening to myself saying them now, it still doesnt feel real though x x

With our surname being Ray, anything that ends in an 'r' like Summer, Amber, Spencer etc when said in scouse sounds like you're just saying 'Ay!' on the end, as if you're mad with the kid!

Our niece is called Summer, makes me laugh when her mum shouts her full name, especially when she's not actually mad with her but it sounds like she is!

Gorgeous, my brother is Jamie William xxx

I like both the names, but i really don't like the spelling of Abi to be honest.

It makes me want to say a-bye :oooo:

Isn't Abi short for Abigail?

They both sound fabulous, but i think Abigail is nicer as a first name than just Abi on its own

xx

Thank you for your honest opinions. With us choosing Grace as a middle name we thought Abigail would be abit to much so thats why we chose Abi and we didnt want the normal spelling of Abi, we wanted something different x x

Thanks everyone, We decided alot later with Adam so my bump was called bump but this time my OH keep calling baby Abi/Jamie, Jamie/Abi which is quite cute but we will have to watch as we dont want family knowing about the names we have chosen till baby is here :) x x

I really like Abi - if you're just going to end up shortening Abigail to Abi, then you may as well just go with the shortened name in the first place!

I really like Abi - if you're just going to end up shortening Abigail to Abi, then you may as well just go with the shortened name in the first place!

Thanks hunny, i agree, that was one of the things that we spoke about when we said we liked the name x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back