i think tonight is the night...

isobel84

Reaction score
so i been moving my bedroom around.. pushing the kingsize bed around, moving my big wardrobe.. Sweating! but now there is room.. for the cot.. so maybe tonight its time to set it together.. SCARY!

im due in october and we want to move out beginning of november.. so first i thought theres no point putting it up, but then again, if Noa decides to come to us early i want to have the mosesbasket in the cot so hes right next to me.

So if OHs not to tired.. tonights the night..

anyone else that have set the cot up yet?

lols mine wont even get into my flat untill im in hospital giving birth i dont like keeping any baby stuff here stupid i know but im funny like that

yeah we have our nursery set up and our pram in the room too only cause we are due so close to christmas I wanted to be organised before the beginning of Sept i kept all my baby things in the house last time and all went well but yeah alot of people are superstitious including my mum who said you need to put that pram some where else cause thats bad luck lol xx

We set the cot up last night, along with the dresser, wardrobe is going up tonight if hubby isnt to tired.

The pram wont enter the house till im in hospital tho as i heard thats bad luck lol

Ours has been sat in it's box for WEEKS! Only because we've not even decorated baby's room yet! Haha! x

Oh just rang me and i said that i sorted the room out he said "its 3 month to go, why do you wanna do it now, it will only take up room"

so i guess tonight is not the night.. :(

oh no Isobel, talk him round, it won't hurt to be ready and so exciting to see it there, especially for OH as it's something really tangable , you can never be too ready

i just got pissed of :( i think this pregnancy is so more real for me then for him as we dont live together. Im just gonna do it my self one day :(
But to be honest, it was something i wanted us to do togheter..

my oh is like that hun, he says just wait but I want to get everything ready I think for us we like things to be just so for the little one incase he arrives early. I bought some baby socks today and he asked y! I just went duh cos baby will need socks for his cold feet! Men!!!

i said to OH about that, what if hes early? he said " thats no good is it so dont pray he will be!!!"

I was like.. dont talk to me like im stupid! im not praying that our son will be born to early! but it can happend!

just do it yourself lol he'll be the one that misses out x

yeah im quite stubborn I would do it myself lol but my OH is being really supportive and he is interested in getting everything in and ready and he is so excited this is his 1st baby as mia was from a previous relationship but he is a great dad already xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back