Wish Me Luck....**UPDATED**

mandspice

Reaction score
We're moving house at the weekend....off work after today to pack and moving everything on Sat - eek, I should be used to it now as have moved around a lot but never whilst 6 months pregnant....Luckily OH has some strong mates to help so I'll just be on tea and sarnie duty :D

UPDATED:
Well we're all settled in to our new flat and it's lovely, feels like a real family home and have rearranged bubs's clothes and room around 5 times so far :D We have 2 bedrooms but not a nursery assuch - the 2nd bedroom will be a spare room-cum-nursery to start with, until he gets a little bigger....we have a double bed in there as well as a cot, handy for whoever's on the night shift :lol:

Net's not connected at home just yet so I may not be online much more in Tri2! I move to Tri3 Monday so if I don't come on before good luck see you all over there v soon and it's been lovely - now for the scary part :roll:

I'm sure I'll be popping back in here so I don't feel like such an inexperienced newbie over there...! xxx

that sounds like a very good and important duty :D
good luck hope everything goes smoothly

Good luck, just boss everyone else about ...thats what i'm doing

lol i agree * supervisor / refreshment-(er?) * is definately a very important role !! For example yesterday i supervised the gardening and im pretty sure they couldnt have done it without me :D .... or not. just point where you want things putting lol that way when people say it looks nice you can say * yeah i put that there *
Good luck with the moooove !

that's the most important job there is in any house move so you make sure you make the most of it

Good luck with the move....hope it all goes smoothly

Good luck for it all. I'm sure it'll go well. We moved a few months back and I didn't have to do much, just unpacked stuff and put it away. No way was I letting anyone else sort stuff out. It has to be in places I know about :lol:

:hug: :hug:

Hope all goes well this weekend, look forward to hearing all about it after the weekend.

Alex xxx

Good luck with the move, can't wait to see the pictures when you start decorating the nursery ;)

And have fun supervising/delegating :D

Good luck with the move hun!! How exciting :cheer:

New home, new baby - It's all coming together nicely!! xx

Hi hun,

Good luck with the move and put your feet up, give directions from a chair! :rotfl:

Take care
kathy x

Good luck with the move, i'm hoping you have no breakages and stress xxx

Good luck with the move, and defently sounds good just being the superviser ;)

Glad you are all settled in :D And lol at your rearranging of your LO's room :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back