scan tomorrow!! :D :D anything i can do to make sure bubs' bits can deffo be seen?!?

LucyB.

Reaction score
Got my 20 weeks scan tomorrow and am toooooo excited! I can feel them moving around loads tonight so I know the baby is fine! Just hoping everything looks normal on the scan and I reallllly want to find out the sex! Is there anything I can do to make sure bubs' bits can be seen? Any foods that will keep them moving? Has any1s bubs' not co-operated? What happened?xxxx

Drink lots of water again and take a bar of chocolate with you incase you need the baby to wiggle around a bit so the sugar will help bring it to life!!
I drank tooooo much water before going in though and I had to pee half way through cos there wasn't enough room for the baby to move!! We weren't wanting to find out sex, it was just so sonographer could get different angle of the heart. Theyre so thorough and check all the organs, bones and measurements. It's really great!!!! Enjoy xx

I drank fizzy pop before and still didn't find out for sure :-( x

fingers crossed it all goes well xxx

At my hospital they ask you not to drink anything beforehand. My baby moved loads during the scan and we got really good scan pictures.
I think it really depends on the baby and if they want to co operate! Good luck!! :) x x

I drank loads before my scan with my ds coke and water and he refused I move he was Laying on his belly with his face towards my back!
This one though was all over the place and wouldn't keep still!!!!!! I think it might be a sign it's going to be a handful!!!

Just wanted to say good luck!!!

Good luck xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90