I think Ive just done something really stupid

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
Ive just argued with the guy in the pizza shop (over the phone) about the price of my pizza. It is promoted as buy one get 2nd half price. I ordered1 pizza for £6.40 and the other £5.00. They guy total up the order and says it will be £6.40 and £3.20 so £9.60. I said how is £3.20 half of £5.00? he said because the boss said it is. I was just about to cancel my order when he said well the boss isnt here so i'll charge £2.50 but dont tell him.

Im prob gonna get my pizzas with added spit :puke: :puke:

I wish I'd cancelled the order now

I had a similar experience here with mine, i just cancelled it and said forget it..

how was your pizza in the end..

:hug: :hug:

on offers like that its usually the most expensive one they discount. so the £3.20 should have been plus the £5.00 not the £6.40 - idiots! :roll:

hope your pizza was still nice? at least the guys on the phone still gave you it at the right price!

xxxxxxxxx

Charlotte & Emily said:
:rotfl: :rotfl:
how was it?

it was rather nice actually, just trying not to think about what might be in it. OH seemed to like his too, he ate his whole 12in pizza :shock: I could only manage 2 slices

Hi

Oh glad you got the right price but after having the thought of the possibility of spit i wouldnt be able to eat it :lol:
Katrina

ewww i wouldn't have eaten it! :puke:

spit is tame to what ive heard goes into some foods

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111