I think it's finally hit me

Sally+Baby

Reaction score
and it's hit me really hard :cry: I just miss Ella so so much, I can't even look forward to this new baby, I know that sounds horrible but I just want Ella :cry:

I don't know what to do :(

Aww Sally im not entirely sure whats the right thing to say in these situations, but I think you have coped really well but how can you not missyour littel girl when she was taken so suddenly from you.

All you can do is try and move forward and look forward to your new miricle and pray everything is ok.

You can do this :hug:

i wish i knew what to say that could help.
I've been wondering how you've been doing.

Thank you girls :hug: :hug: I feel helpless, I know my OH feels the same but I can't support him when I'm so low myself :cry: I feel like I'm not giving him enough :(

Aah hun, i can't begin to imagine how you feel but wanted to give you those :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww I really dont know what to say...nothing I say could ease your pain, I just want you to know im sorry and have some of these :hug:

hun, want to give you some hugs :hug: :hug:

im sorry your having a rough time at the moment im sure it doesnt help with having all these hormones running through youand your still grieving for ella,

i miss my girls everyday its as if i have a hole in my heart and it keeps getting bigger and hurting more, i know how your feeling hun and it does get easier in time that i promise you the pain wont totally disappear but will ease a little.

Allways here just PM anytime you need me hun :hug: :hug:

I wish there were something I could say to make this easier for you. Look forward and although the pain may not go away perhaps you'll learn how to deal with it. Don't take each day at a time - make each day count for something.

:hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: i dont know why because iv never been in your situation, but i do completely understand. i am sure i would feel exactly the same. i dont know what to say to help though :hug: :hug: :hug:

sally, just wondering if you have thought about contacting sands i have recently and so far have found support and comfort on there from people who have been through the same thing.

:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back