I THINK it might be my turn...

berit87

Reaction score
I hope so! I think! Lol! I'm scared! I had a really bad evening, was having my usual CSI Tuesday but feeling sooooo uncomfy, couldn't sit, couldn't lie down, couldn't stand up - basically every position was horribly uncomfortable. And I found it quite hard to breathe. Could take small breaths but not a big one. Thought nothing of it although couldn't fall asleep until quarter past 2. And now was woken up around 20 to 5. With quite bad irregular back pain. I sort of recognize it from last time, not 100 percent sure though. Last time my waters went before any pain. So here I am - walking around, pains are coming and going, bearable but bad enough so I can't go back to sleep... Eeeeeeeek!!!x

Oooo let's hope this is it hunny! Wouldve been nice to have had a good night sleep first though eh! Good luck to you, let's hope your little man makes his appearance soon xx

Good luck honey x really hope this is it! x

good luck, fingers crossed.. Labour watch :) x

Good luck Berit! Hope this is it for your, its definitely your turn!

Who is Berit's text buddy?? Is there any news?

Hey all. Ive been txting Berit for quite a long while now and ive heard nothing as yet. Heard from her yesterday but was just the usual pains she was experiencing so i will let you know if i hear any news today ( unless anyone else finds out beforehand who may have been texting her too:) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back