I think I'm in love!

Jessywoohoo

Reaction score
Got myself all worked up yesterday and today as all of a sudden my sickness eased quite alot from Friday, then last night and this morning I was experiencing af like cramping in back, worse than I felt before. So me being a complete worrier, got all worked up, phoned my sister in law who is a consultant midwife where I work and she organised a scan for me, I honestly thought the worst and had a gut feeling in pit of stomach that something was wrong, but thank goodness all is well, I'm completely in love with my little splodge, measuring 9+3.

Now I need to stop worrying and enjoy being pregnant which is easier said than done. I was always empathetic with my women before being pregnant, but this has def given me an insight into what they are going through and can only make me better at my job!

Ladies of PF meet splodge

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330368467.683871.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330368467.683871.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 28
such a lovely feeling isnt it, i fell in love with my bambino at myt 12 week scan and least you can get the odd sneaky scan xxx

Oh wow congratulations hon. It's soooo amazing seeing your baby and you get another one in a few weeks :) xx

Aw so glad all is ok, lucky ur in the know at ur hospital lol xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back