i'm sooooooooo excited and scared

winnie89

Reaction score
hey guys my scan is nearly here (and i cant wait) been feeling a bit funny lately like how i used to feel before i got pregnant, been very worried lately about how the baby is and about this scan, i'm a natural worrier anyway and i keep freaking myself out by saying that there's nothing there and that it's all in my head i think once i've had my scan i'll stop but i'm just being silly i think x

I know what you mean about feeling "normal" (if there is such a thing rofl), apart from the weeing lots and falling asleep at random times I feel pretty much fine. I keep thinking its in my head too but am refusing to retest and am just waiting impatiently for my dating scan.
Also feeling a bit guilty cos my friend has had her head shoved down the loo for the past 2 months bless her and is really suffering, am finding I am trying to think of symptoms to make her feel better
You'll be fine xxxxxxxx :dance:

Its natural to worry but i'm sure everything will be just fine

Good luck with the scan, looking forward to seeing your pics! :) xxxx

I know what you mean about feeling "normal" (if there is such a thing rofl), apart from the weeing lots and falling asleep at random times I feel pretty much fine. I keep thinking its in my head too but am refusing to retest and am just waiting impatiently for my dating scan.
Also feeling a bit guilty cos my friend has had her head shoved down the loo for the past 2 months bless her and is really suffering, am finding I am trying to think of symptoms to make her feel better
You'll be fine xxxxxxxx :dance:

yeah i'm so glad i'm not throwing up any more!!! such a relief, i've noticed i need to wee alot more aswell and sleeping definatley i can sleep like all day and still feel knackered! lol (enjoy it while it lasts!! lol )

Mines today and throughout i have felt fine-ish-just felt like i've had a hangover for the first 8 weeks! I keep thinking its not real and that i've made it up! But my belly is massive and AF hasn't come at all! ah excitedly nervous!

Good luck ladies, bring us a piccy back!! Sure everything will be lovely xxx

My scan is today too, funny how you can feel so excited and worried all at the same time, good luck ladies xxxxx

yayyyyy fantastic pic auntie xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back