i think im going to miss

nmf1987

Reaction score
being pregnant.

ive had no complaints apart from cramp and think im gonna miss it.

i know i will have little man but will miss him being inside me and feeling him kick and move etc.

anyone feel the same, xxx

Awww I love that feeling.g of I know when he is kicking.and ita just me.and him I can't.wait.for him to be.here though but ill miss.the little.secret we have together.x.x

yeah exactly. especially you talk to them and they react to it. xxx

I know when I say please can you move.you bum lol its a lovely feeling I am making the most as planned this is the last no more for me x x

oh no. thats a shame. will definately have to cherish every moment then. xxx

I will definitely miss it - even though I'm pretty uncomfortable now I just love that feeling of him kicking inside me. I never feel alone these days cause he is always with me :) xx

Me too hun, even if I do moan sometimes! It's only me and her because I'm single so I don't have to share her with anyone and I love it! I love feeling her move about inside me :) I'll only have more if I meet someone,I'll he 30 this year and if I had another baby i'd like to have one just before I'm 40. So I'm not ruling it out as who knows what will happen but I'd want to be settled with someone and to have worked properly for a good while and give Emily as much as I can not just material things though. So I really don't know if I'll have another baby. I'd be sad to think I won't but I'm trying to be realistic too :)

I was talking about this the other day... gonna feel weird not being pregnant lol. xxx

At the moment i just absolutely cannot wait for the day when i am no longer pregnant as every day is a bit of an uncomfortable stuggle but im sure when hes here i will miss having him all to myself xx

Even though Im getting rather uncomfortable now I know Im going to miss being pregnant and miss my bump.. I did last time I felt kind of bare without my bump.

Although I love having him inside me and feeling him moving, I would like my body back so i'm also looking forward to having him here. When I have a good nights sleep and a good day with no heartburn then I love being pregnant, but when I have a bad day like yesterday then I want him here. It's a tough one for me lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back