Going to miss...

HideiLu

Reaction score
As uncomfortable as I am with all this preggo lark now, there are a few things I think I'll miss :(
Mainly OH Doing the cooking and fetching me drinks!

Anything you ladies will miss?!

I am going to miss my bump :( I am really enjoying being PG this time and don't want it to end - I am excited about having my LO but I will really miss being PG.

Xxx

I'll miss the big round bump.

I've forgotten what it's like NOT to be pregnant now.

Hummmm I dont know I guess nice comments but then I think they carry on when Pips here when people say nice stuff I think its about her anyway :D

Sketty looks after me when Im not pregnant I loves him I does. :)

I'll miss the wriggling. I particularly love it when I can feel a definite foot outline - it's makes me realise that I am carrying my gorgeous daughter tucked away safely inside me.

Tadpole said:
I'll miss the wriggling. I particularly love it when I can feel a definite foot outline - it's makes me realise that I am carrying my gorgeous daughter tucked away safely inside me.

Aww I will really miss this!!! :( Yesterday when I had tightenings all day, I barely got a chance to feel him and felt really sad! I had an ice cream for breakfast on the way to work to get him jigging about again today!!

HideiLu said:
I had an ice cream for breakfast on the way to work to get him jigging about again today!!

ICE CREAM FOR BREAKFAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

That's another thing I'll miss, not being able to eat what I want without feeling guilty about being a piggy wiggy.

I'll miss my awesome clear skin (I'm assuming this will go after I've given birth :( ).

I also love not having a period :cheer:

I'll also miss lie ins and doing whatever I want to do :)

Mildly said:
I'll miss my awesome clear skin (I'm assuming this will go after I've given birth :( ).

Oooh Im so jealous now! My skin has gone the other way, it's AWFUL :puke: spots all over my face, neck, chest and back! It's gross! GP and MW just say it's hormones and will go after birth...I bloody hope so!! xx

HideiLu said:
Mildly said:

Oooh Im so jealous now! My skin has gone the other way, it's AWFUL :puke: spots all over my face, neck, chest and back! It's gross! GP and MW just say it's hormones and will go after birth...I bloody hope so!! xx

Aww but I bet you have brilliant skin when you aren't pregnant :D :hug: I used to always have at least one spot (something I thought I'd grow out of when I left my teenage years :lol: ).

Part of me will miss my bump but I already miss the great milestones like "this week she's growing hair & eyelashes" etc... From here it's a bit "nothing-like" because she's full term :think: She's just gaining weight now and getting ready to enter the big wide world!!

I'll also miss sleep... I know that sounds crazy because I get up for wees during the night, but I'm going to miss the fact that I can sleep whenever I like and I wake up when my body tells me to, when Evie is here I'll be woken up by her if that makes sense?!

Oh - And the anticipation of meeting her!! And the excitement from my family! Especially my little brother, he can't wait and comes down a lot lol I think the novelty will soon wear off!

xx

I will definately miss being able to sleep all day and no one can say anything about it! :lol: I'll also miss having no periods. Mine are bad with severe cramps, not looking forward to getting them back. :shakehead:

HideiLu said:
Mildly said:

Awww, me too hun, I've had horrible spots throughout this pregnancy. I never used to get spots on my back but I've had some horrendous ones this summer :( And some big, angry spots on my cheeks and chin. I had bad skin before pregnancy too, so I feel quite bummed by this - where is my glow dammit?!?! ;)

I will miss:
Being able to sleep in and no-one moaning at me for being lazy
People making me drinks!
The closeness that OH and I have gained during this pregnancy - we're really close now because of our LO but I'm scared it will be different when she's finally here :?

Things I won't miss:
Going to pee every 30 mins :wall:
Not being able to get up off the sofa/rolling over in bed/getting out of the car without struggling - I feel like a little old lady!
Laboriously basting myself in Bio Oil every time I have a bath :roll:
Not being able to see/reach my lady bits :lol:

C xxx

I'm gonna miss my son talkin to his baby brother through my bump - well i gonna miss everyone talkin to the baby through my bump actually :) n obviously gonna miss this intimacy i have with my baby thats just ours - i don't have to share it with anyone if i don't want to and thats such a beautiful special feeling when you are pregnant - kinda changes to sommat equally as special but different after they are born :) I gonna miss everybody's milestones n all - tis lovely seein on here who is at what stage and how everyone is but i guess we shall all still be here comparin notes on nappy rash n what our little one's are up to :D

I'll miss the clear skin and glossy hair too although hopefully it'll hang around.....also the big boobies....and all the attention from random strangers in the street - although hopefully we'll get even more when he arrives :D

I'll miss the weekly changes also stopping to look at my tummy cause hes doing the huddle in there.
I think i might miss the curiosity of wondering what he looks like

Ill miss not having to worry about my weight
Miss the excitment of seeing things come together, ie his nursery, scans etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back