I think I can feel flutters!! :)

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
I've been feeling flutters for the past few weeks but don't think they were the baby but since last night I've been getting really strong flutters! I got up during the night for a wee and felt a really strong one and now I'm sat here eatting hula hoops and they've started again but quite strong!! Really hope this is the baby and not my imagination!!
When do they turn from flutters into proper kicks?? I can't wait!!! :D

yeah! how amazing! i get the tapping quite alot but i guess its to early to be kicks? not susre what it would be but i know its the little one!

Aw yay!!! I had flutters but passed them off as my imagination x then last night we listened to bubs on Doppler and I went to bed to read and bubs was having a party! I put my hand where I could feel it flicking and pressed a little bit and got a massive kick right on my hand!! x it's been really active today too! x x

I've also started to feel flutters for most of the day and then a bit in the evening. I pressed down on my tummy and felt a big kick yesterday too!

I started getting the flutters around week 16/17 now though he won't stop wiggling!! its everyday now which is so reassuring :)

Every kick (well what i assume is a kick) i still jump and stop what i'm doing :)

yay im so pleased your all getting your wriggles n kicks iv had mine a little while now then it went quiet for a few days now back to its usual dance routine

I started having flutters around 15/16 weeks but I think they only turned into proper kicks maybe 2(ish) weeks ago! So amazing though, isn't it!x

I've been lying on my stomach trying to get more movement but it's having none of it! Lol it seems to wiggle more while I'm eatting! Lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back