Strong Flutters

dannii87

Reaction score
Hey girls,

On Sunday, I felt the strongest flutters I've ever felt, like poking, prodding etc and I've felt it at least 3/4 times a day ever since (I had them before, but they weren't half as strong as these ones)

Now I know my vaginal canal is unusually long so I'm all up and out, and my uterus is tilted forward and so that's why I've felt things so quickly, but last night, I felt sick!

The flutter was seriously like a rollercoaster ride and I had to get up, walk around a bit and sit back down... I was nearly sick :puke: It was scary!

Has anyone else had this? xx

Poor love i haven't felt much, well i could of done but its hard to tell if its bambino or something else eh?

Hope bubba doesnt make mamma too poorly

:hug:

I keep getting tiny little butterfly flutters really really light but i keep thinking well i am not sure if it could be bubs this early but i have never felt it before unless its tummy gas because everything has been moved about :think: :think:

Hello! Hows everything with you, theres quite a few threads asking after you and worried you haven't been on for awhile, glad your ok!!

I haven't felt anything yet but can't wait too!! I'm sure I read a thread awhile back where someone said baby movements had made them feel sick

Ooh it sounds exactly how my friend described it when she first felt her babies. I have felt some flutterings and 'poppings'.

dannii87 said:
Now I know my vaginal canal is unusually long so I'm all up and out

Do you have problems with having Smear tests? I have to tell them to use a long one (clamp thingy) as they can't reach my cervix. I've made a doctor blush before asking if he had a long one :lol:

Haha Hazel!!

I'm not sure, I've never had one!? :think: x

Hi, glad you're back :D I've had that a few times since I've been feeling the kicks more strongly. It feels like she's doing somersaults some days! I was in specsavers waiting for my OH and I had to ask to sit down with a glass of water cos I thought I was going to faint. Was so embarrassing but as soon as she settled down a bit I felt fine. Unfortunately I think it's just another one of those pregnancy things we have to grin and bare it!

yeah ive been feeling this for a couple of weeks now! its so reassuring and im getting used to it!

ive stopped stopping half way through a sentance because it makes me jump now! lol

Every day i feel slightly sick when she rolls around, the kicks are jsut distracting but her rolling makes my whole tummy move around and i feel sick. I think its just a normal part of pregnancy as i've seen people post on here about rolling before. They only seem to get more active and i'm now starting to look forward to the day when she's not kicking me 24/7 cos she doesnt have room :twisted:

I've been getting really strong kicks over the past week. They are strongest when I lie on my back in bed. It really does feel like I am beaten up from the inside! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back