i think i am misscarrying and not coping at all

Lilelephant

Reaction score
well some of you may have read on 1st tri that i started bleeding yesterday morning, it has now got worse and i have cramps in the middle low down. I had a scan yesterday and they think they can see the sac but cant be sure cos it is so early 5weeks+2, they took blood and i have to have another tomorrow to check hcg but i think after the bleeding today it will just confirm what i already know that the baby is gone!
I tried to go to work today but got sent home because i just cant keep a check on my emotions, i feel really down and panicky about it all. and all ppl keep saying to me is, this is common! SO NOT WHAT U WANT TO HEAR! i just wanna know how i can hget through this with out having a breakdown, i had a breakdown last year cos i thought i'd killed my grandma! long story! and i am getting the same wave of feelings!

I don't know what to say as I have never been through this and don't have a clue how you're feeling but I wanted to send you some love and let you know that I've read this at least. We'll all be here for you whenever you need us and whatever you need us for.

xxxxx

Hi Hun, I'm the same as ShadowWolf, really dont have any words to try and make you feel better but just to let you know I'm thinking of you and sending you big hugs. Really hope it all turns out ok for you. xxx

Thanks guys i hjust paid my holiday off something to look forward to :D

if it is bad news babe dont try and hold the emotions in let them flow as in the long run it much healthier to grieve and cry fingers crossed for you x it took me a long time to get over my m/c and try again so there is no hard and fast rules on how to feel and what to do xx

I agree with serenity, no matter what anyone says to you or makes you feel do not hide your emotions x it's your right to grieve and to grieve for as long as you need to! It took me ages to get over my miscarriage and people were really rude about it x I hope it's good news darling x x big hugs and lots of love x

You must keep telling yourself "This is not your fault" I remember years ago when my mum miscarried the first thing she said to me and my sister was "I am sorry" it broke my heart to think that she blamed herself, sadly these things happen with no explanation or reason and it makes you feel sad and hurt and you question if it was something you done wrong.

Mother nature can work in cruel ways hun but this is not your fault and you done nothing wrong, please stay strong, cry, scream, shout talk to those around you, talk to us, anything you need to help you get through this difficult time x x x x x

dont know what else to add hunny, but im still praying that everything is alright for you and bean.
were all here for you sweetie whenever you need us (( HUGS)) xxxxxx

hey Mrsmc....can only echo what the others have said....but haing in there as you have had a lot of random bleeding over the last few weeks so hopefully its just another bout of that....I am keeping everything crossed for you and hope all is well!
If its not good then like the others have said...take as much time as you need to grieve.....and ignore anyone elses insenstivie comments....we all deal with things differently so nobody has the right to make you surpress that emotion....Big Hugs xxxx

Hi hon, I hope it all works out ok. If it doesn't, then what everyone is saying is right. As u know I had a m/c in Jan and it was really upsetting and I still shed the off tear over it now. Let urself have time to deal with it and people don't mean to say the wrong things but they just don't know what to say to help you feel better. Big hugs and thinking of u xxxx

hope ur doing ok hun i know how hard it is but i promise it does get easyer xxxxxxx

I had to go back to epu today was expecting a definitive answer but thwy did another scan and they can still see something like on sunday but can't be sure what it is! Waiting for blood test result now so am hoping it will have gone up but I am trying not to get my hopes up

Oh well that sounds a little more promising...I really hope all is well for you....but know what you mean about not getting your hopes up just incase....hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back