I Tested this morning........................

glittergirl

Reaction score
Well immediatley it was just the control line staring back at me, utter devastation

But.... after a few mins there seems to be a very faint 2nd line!!!!

Am i getting my hopes up here or do you think there is some chance this could turn into a BFP???? :pray:

I used an early midstream test that i got off ebay (michmich*** that was recommended on here) and this is my first time using these ones.

I'm 14 dpo, is this still too early for a clear positive?

Oh i'm all confused and my emotions are all over the place.

Any info is great. Thanks Ladies xx :hug:

a faint line is still a positive you should maybe try waiting till tomorrow and do a first response test, good luck

Thanks claire30

I'll go get a first response today to test tomorrow or Friday (If i can wait that long!!)

Please god let this be our turn
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

boots are doing an offer on them just now i think its buy one and get one free :wink:

Try again later or tomorrow, it may be a little early for you!

Good luck though

Oooooh good luck, will have my fingers crossed :D

Yeh and at Superdrug you can get two packs of two First Response tests for £16. (So four in total.)

Good luck!

I'm testing on Monday if AF hasn't arrived :pray:

Hi ladies

Thank you for all of your good luck messages. I'm still praying myself :pray:

Hi Claire

I bought 2 first response tests today (buy 1 get 1 free in boots as you said, yay :dance:)

Going to test tomorrow with FMU. Been so tempted to do it now i'm home from work but i'm gonna try hold out.

Have felt nauseus since yesterday morning. I prob wont sleep tonight as its all i can think about.

Wish me luck xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

that exact thing has just happened to me with a clearblue. first there was just one line then after 2 mins i watched and a very very faint second line appeared. not sure whether to trust it now!!!!!!
hope you get good news soon xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back