Faint Positive (tested early) Picture **UPDATE**

I Can see the line :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a fabulous Wedding!!!!! A double celebration!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Bex :D

congratulations :cheer: what a fab week getting married and a bfp :cheer:

CONGRATS !!! good luck testing on friday, hopefully there will be a big fat line to put your mind at rest!! looks good tho :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

congrtulations :D

Have a fantastic day on sat

Hello All!

I am now Mrs. Whiting!!! We have just got back from our honeymoon and it has been the best week of my life, apart from Lola being born :D :D :D :D

I think I started my period though. It was sooooo light, after having Lola they have been quite heavy and this was only when I wiped. Though a period is a period. I am a bit upset, as I thought I was pregnant, especially after getting a faint line. But it meant I could enjoy the honeymoon and have some drink too. Here's to trying for this month

Love to all

xxx

don't want to get your hopes up but might it be worth repeating the test?

I know some ladies on here have had very light periods through their pregnancies :hug:

Glad u had a good wedding and honeymoon.

Sorry Af got u, maybe its just spotting, some people do get this in early pregnancy. :pray:

HHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYY jENNY!

Wow congrats hunny!!!!! We are TTC no 2 now as well i am so nervous but kind of excited too but wondering if im mad! AND i think it may have happened already which after TTC for nearly 2 years for Isla is pretty good, i'll keep you posted!!!

So how was the wedding then, send me a pic....... i have been desperate to know, i even PM'ed you.

:cheer:

Congratulations !!! :cheer: All the best for your pregnancy :D

I am not pregnant, I repeat not pregnant!!!lol! :lol:

I was sooooo stressed with the wedding, I lost some weight, so therefore last AF was very light. Plus went on honeymoon and my body was all confused. Now I'm back on track, and hopefully this will be our month. Many Congrats to those who got a BFP, and good luck to those TTC.

Kelly!!!!! Yay! another baby hun! That means if I get pregnant this month, they will be born close together again. What made you decide? Broodiness????! :lol: :lol:

Love Jenny

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back