I still havent ....

Zazu

Reaction score
....started the nursery!

OH is building a built in wardrobe in there and its taking aaaagggesss! Cant start decorating until its finished! Really starting to wind me up now. I have the contents of what will be the nursery overtaking my dining room.

Anyone else as unorganised as me?

I only got my pram last week and the cot a couple of weeks before that! Are you planning on having the baby in your room or straight into the nursery? I felt there wasn't too much of a rush as bubs will be in with me and OH for a while, as long as I had all the bits and pieces. It will come together!!

That is last minute with the pram! at least you are sorted now.

He will be in with us, but i dont want to be painting with a baby in the house, and want to just enjoy spending time with him, than worrry about decorating. I am stressing over the smallest things recently - im sure OH will be finished soon (i hope!):lol:

Well we don't even have a room for babe!!!! I have three children who have always had their own rooms and so have no more left hehe - On the up side we do have a large house with an annexe attached and our plan is to knock through to access the two rooms up there - but want to keep it how it is so i can kick OH into spare room when babe comes to aid us all in getting more sleep! So babes will be in with us and possibly share with daughter when building work is in progress!
Would suggest you do as much as you can in nursery now as i'm pooped all the time and struggle to complete normal household stuff!!!! Nice to have last 5 weeks to relax as much as possible xxx

Well we don't even have a room for babe!!!! I have three children who have always had their own rooms and so have no more left hehe - On the up side we do have a large house with an annexe attached and our plan is to knock through to access the two rooms up there - but want to keep it how it is so i can kick OH into spare room when babe comes to aid us all in getting more sleep! So babes will be in with us and possibly share with daughter when building work is in progress!
Would suggest you do as much as you can in nursery now as i'm pooped all the time and struggle to complete normal household stuff!!!! Nice to have last 5 weeks to relax as much as possible xxx

How brave are you - building work with a baby! X x x

I feel pretty disorganised too, nursery is decorated but we still haven't put the chest of drawers together (have built the wardrobe) and still don't have a cot! We do have everything else I think, it's just last few bits I need to get now. Oh, and I haven't started my hospital bag...that's on my ever growing list as well!

I'm not proud of my achievements either... lol! Nursery is half stripped but i've been getting back ache so much recently I daren't tackle the rest myself! OH is gonna get round to it one weekend. I just keep thinking that as bubs will be in with us for first few months I shouldn't worry! Although if he/she is big like MW thinks then he/she wont be in his/her moses basket for long so we'll HAVE to decorate so we can put the cot up! lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back