Baby's Bedroom

BabyNumber1

Reaction score
Hi,

Sorry if there are already threads currently for this but i need some advice on decorating the babies nursery...

Our new arrival wont be here until July but im worrying that we have left it a little too late to decorate the nursery... obviously my partner and friends will be moving the furniture around but am i still ok to paint being 29 weeks gone?

Ive heard its around 3 months you should do it, if not before but we just havent got round to doing it yet so was thinking about starting this weekend...

Any advice would be great :)

Thanks

Hi,

As far as i know its fine. Just keep the room well ventilated...i was glossing and painting a few week ago for over a week. xxx

Just what Shauna said I think :) Although I got my mum, stepdad and friend to do the painting :lol: Only time I got to milk pregnancy! Oh be careful if you're going on step ladders haha.

x x x x

We did ours after I was 30 weeks. But I was careful... OH did the tops of walls. I also bought paint that stated no fumes, and also kept all windows wide open. Good luck with it, it's lovely to get it finished. X

agree with the ladies, it is ok to paint but be CAREFUL. Room must be v well ventilated and find paint that states no fumes; otherwise suggest OH paint and you make him a nice lunch as a thank you!

What colour scheme / theme are you going for in your nursery?

yeah i done it. just kept the windows open. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back