• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i still dont have a name, anyone else?

abbiecourt

Reaction score
i really cannot think of a name, i picked some but once someone else says it to me i go of it lol i normally good with names and find one months before but with this baby i cannoot think xx

i'm completely stuck :( OH has a couple he really likes, and i do like them but i just can't see my child with that name . . . hopefully we'll come up with something when he's born, but i read through lists all the time and don't like any of them :( i really need to get on it don't i!?!

That's me too! We have two possibilities but I'm not convinced.
Plus people constantly asking me is driving me slightly nuts!

I'm the same nothing jumping out at me, hoping when we meet him, the name will come???

Im the same , we have a boya name picked but that could change when baby is born . But we still have no girls name .

Ive no names either! Hubby will not discuss at all till after baby born and I refuse to do something so important on my own. My son Joshua was named 3 days old.... I have a list which I keep scoring off names instead of adding.... Does not help Im team yellow

We had Ben or Calum.. Now he's Matthew Ben lol

I'm sure the name will come when you see your baby :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back