I STILL dont feel pg:(

Melly+2

Reaction score
When will i start to feel pg, i really dont feel it at all. I mean i tired, emotional all that but its still not real to me at all :( I just wana not feel fat and silly, i wana feel my baby move and i cant wait but waiting for it to happen is killing me, i still worry about bending over especially since baby has moved up over my pubic bone now, im blooody frustrated :(

Hi Mel,
I know how your feelin, We're both at the same stage and i don't feel pg either.
Im just waiting to feel a little kick or a definite movement and then i will believe that i really am preg!
I don't have a doppler so haven't heard my LO's heartbeat since my first scan and even though im nearly 16 weeks i still keep thinking that something might have gone wrong :(

Lets hope we start feeling our LO's soon!

I have a doppler and tbh im still using it too much and i know i need to give over with it, i just cant wait to feel baby moving :pray:

Have you not got bumps yet???

I felt pregnant after my first 12 week scan, and then last week I saw the midwife for the first time and got to hear tiglet's heartbeat for the 1st time which was just lovely (although convinced Im having a dolphin not a baby from the noise I heard :D )

Ask your midwife next time you see them to have a listen to the heartbeat and we are all only 4 weeks away from our 20 week scans......so thats something to look forward to, and Im betting by that time you will definitely feel pregnant!

I have a bump but its more fat then anything, especially when i sit down, i just feel fat atm :(

Mel&Bean said:
I have a bump but its more fat then anything, especially when i sit down, i just feel fat atm :(
Mel your bump is not fat!!!! I just saw it in the bumps thread! Silly billy!
Here I copied it ;)
dsc001wp1.jpg

Its a lovely bump :cheer: Im sure you will feel LO moving soon!! :hug:

yeah its ok when standing up, when im sat down its a bowl full of jelly :lol: I keep dreading gonna work as i really feel like its gonna bother bubs as my job is quite movement orentated, last night it was manick :doh:

I've only started feeling pregnant the last few days really. I remember it all felt very real pretty early on with ds but it's only now I've started thinking oh my god we're going to have 2!

Once you feel kicks and start seeing your tummy moving it'll all seem a lot more real :hug:

Oh and my belly is just the same, I still think I look fat rather than pregnant especially when I'm sitting down, or walking along.

Last edited:
My belly is just jelly lol! I have next to no bump really and its blobby! hahaha

Ive only felt pregnant and not fat in the last week or so. My belly is usually just jelly, it sometimes goes rock hard which is quite uncomfortable and i can definatley feel baby kicks on the outside now and so can Brian.

Mel have just had a peek at your bump photo, and you definitely look pregnant - absolutely gorgeous bump!!!!

i still dont feel it either, ive not heard the heartbeat (not even at my first scan) ive seen the midwife twice, havent felt it move (i dont think) and still wearing my size 8 jeans.

everyones different and im sure we will feel it soon :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back