Come on little baby

Melly+2

Reaction score
I want to feel you kick, god im so impatient, cant wait as it means i can chill with the doppler a bit and feel little baby growing, it still doesnt feel real at all, apart from being tired i doint feel pg at all :shock: I cant believe it, the mid wife said i could feel something this week so im hoping i will, i cant wait :pray:

:pray: hoping you feel something soon but hunny dont worry if you dont, only past couple of weeks really i have started feeling baby!!:D

oh i know hunny i wont, the baby keeps kicking the doppler away though so im thinking it wont be long, plus i felt hope at 18 weeks, but i dont know if the fact im quite a bt bigger will mean ill have to wait longer :think:

no it shouldnt make any difference hun as you feel the kicks from inside anyway :hug: i felt my 1st baby at about 18 weeks but all the others ive felt at around 14/15 weeks i was a size 12/14 on baby number 2 and size 18/20 on last pg and on this one xxxxxxxx

Yeah I know how you feel.. I have felt some flutters couple of weeks ago but nothing major since. I can't wait - come on babies :clap:

I felt ds move by 17 weeks, I didn't feel this one until 18 weeks.

Hope you feel something soon :hug:

Last edited:
hello hun, thats funny, my MW said you shouldt feel baby move for another month or so,this was at week 16 and i said no.. iv been feeling baby moving since last week! and she seemed to look really shocked like i was fibbing lol! i felt baby at week 15 but only movement like babys back pushing out really far when layed on my back, then at 17 weeks i suddenly felt huge kicks that made me jump since that night s/he hasnt stopped and i love it! :) but i think your right hun, they do say that if your underweight you will feel baby earlier because baby dont have too much room to begin with. but it dosnt matter if your average weight or over you will feel it roughly the same time, thats what i was told anyway :)

My midwife was the oppisite, at 12+2 shed asked me if i felt baby kick yet like she was expecting me to have by then :lol: i know this much i can now feel baby groweing as i wake up with the achey most uncomfy stretchy tummy ever, i love it :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back