Still feel upset

Little bean

Reaction score
I know this might sound silly, but I still feel horrible about myself. We have started telling people we are having a baby :9) and some people have said I thought you have put on weight around your face. Grrrrr people can be so cruel especially when you don't feel great about yourself. I'm 18 weeks and looking bloated rather than baby, but I didn't think I'd put it on round my face. I'll get over it I just want to look blooming like others. Sorry for the rant. Xx

Your face does generally bloat up alittle and looks bigger I noticed this in my first pregnancy x

Don't worry about it I was 27 weeks with my first and was told I was lying as my bump wasn't big enough by a rude person on a employment course. That hurt me a little but I was glad when my little boy was born he was a tiny little dot and everyone loved him. I was like OMG at the super fattys I saw the same age or younger, was kinda proud too hehe.

OMG people can be so rude. Don't take it personal, everyone has an opinion when you're pregnant. I remember with my first I was eating my lunch at my desk and a guy I worked with kept commenting about everything I was eating like I shouldn't be eating at all. He was so rude. Someone else said to me out of nowhere 'well you must be at least a size 16 by now'! I was like, no, but wtf? Just ignore them hun xxx

aw i have had this said to me so much! even my mum was like ur pregnant again i can tell look at ur face! lol.. but tbf my face has got huge... joys of pregnancy try to brush it off :) xx

Make a pregnancy ticker

Try to ignore it hun. For some reason people seem to think you're fair game for jibes and insults when you're pregnant. My friends regularly like to joke about how fat my ass is going to get etc. It does hurt a little cos nobody likes to feel fat but i'm sure they don't mean any harm. Try not to let it bother you hun xxx

My head made a nice comment about a chair buckling under my weight the other day!!!! I'm 27 weeks and have only put on 13lbs so far - hardly enormous!!! Although she isn't known for her tact...

I can normally handle jibes but I wouldn't mind I've lost half stone with morning sickness in the 1st tri and 2nd tri have gained 1lb. Some people :0(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back