i still cant feel anything !!!! :'(

confuzed 88

Reaction score
ladies i still cant feel my bubs, had 20week scan last week and all was well, but i just cant tell if its him moving in there or not :(

Is your placenta Anteria or posteria if it's Anteria it's at the front and can be harder to tell baby kicking or feel baby kicking if it posteria is at the back you shud feel baby move this baby is lazy I don't start feeling it properly till about 30 weeks try poking you belly or drinkcold drinks or even sugary ones and shud get baby moving if your worried speak to your midwife you never know buns could be awake when your sleeping and sleeping when your awake currently mine has the hiccups and is moving about she normally awake when I try getting to sleep and sleeps b4 I get up and when I'm up shell wake up for a few hours lol but it's been one lazy baby this tym don't panIc Hun I'm sure baby is moving around just kicking you where you can't feel it xx

I didn't feel mine till 22 weeks - it was weird to see him jumping and bouncing around at my 20 week scan and I couldn't feel a thing! Anything up to 24 weeks is normal. As it turns out my placenta is Anterior and low which I expect affected things xx

Hey hun I know how worrying it can be. I didn't reallt know what I was looking for until I was just 20 weeks when my twinges began. To be honest my little man seems to kick a lot when I'm sleeping/ going to sleep so maybe ur little ones doing that and ur sound asleep! Xx

I didnt feel mine till just before 24 weeks so try not to worry! xx

I'm sure your little one is absolutely fine hun :)
Mine kicks and wiggles all day and all night, I'm not sure when he sleeps to be honest!
My MW said that everybody feels it at different times, and it depends on if it's your first or not....if you are worried though, I'd give your MW a ring and check, just to put your mind at rest.
xx

like everyone has said were all different. he may just be sleeping, were at the same stage and if u look at my ticker it says they are asleep 12 hours a day, he could just be awake at night! Get midwife to check u over if your really worried though. x

I just want him to give me a hard kick to say mummy I'm here stop worrying, I've tried poking my belly, I have a flabby bump so don't know if he can feel ne poking or prodding lol

I didn't really feel anything definite till 24 weeks, but if you're worried go see midwife to get the doppler done to reassure you

I still dont feel bubs that much considering Im 26 weeks, she does a lot of kicking when Ive eaten though!
I also think that when ur busy in the day u dont really feel it its only when Im quiet & still I feel her more x

Probably not any help, but I first felt AJ moving by lying on my tummy (I felt him move before 20 wks and my bump stopped me lying on my front)

If your worried as the other ladies have said give MW a ring, they'd rather you be checked out than sit and stew it over.

Hey chick; I wouldn't expect anything until around 22 weeks + I am now 24 and am just feeling movement and it is sporadic... at 20 weeks baby is still quite small!! You will feel something, but try not to expect to much yet xx

Last edited:
im sure all is fine hun.

like all have said it's different for everyone. my placenta is anteria but i feel him all the time. think he is going to be a right monkey.

you will feel him soon enough.

maybe he is a typical boy/man and being lazy. xxx

i didnt feel my little fella properly until about 21 weeks - theres still time yet hun. And they make up for it once they start!! lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back