cant feel movements

gems

Reaction score
Hi Everyone With my first pregnancy I felt Jessy moving from 15 weeks it was definate movement that felt like lots of bits of popcorn popping. Thie time I cannot feel very much at all. Sometimes I think I feel little very slight movements but nothing definate. i thought that second time you felt baby earlier? Anyone else had this? Or does anyone have any idea why I cant feel anything this time? I know baby is ok as have heard heartbeat on my doppler and at midwifes in the week. Thanks for any replies ladies xxxxx

:wave: Hi Gemz
My bubba makes me worry lots with her movement, (or lack of movements at times!)
I have asked my midwife about this and she said its most likey to be the way bubba is lying, i.e. with her back to my tummy, so her arms and legs are kicking towards my back. Whenever i don't feel her for a couple of hours i eat some chocolate and go and lie on the bed and sure enough i start to feel her move! Having a doppler is a great peace of mind, i even listen in when she is moving lots (i like to hear her kick the doppler!)

Try not to worry and give your baby a couple of weeks and i bet he/she never lies still.......if they do, eat some chocolate and relax! :cheer:

Hi hun, I was asking this question at 22 weeks and the girls on here and my MW were all very reassuring. It could be your placenta position, mines at the front so it cushions the kicks but I get loads now and Im 27 weeks, so hang in there hun Im sure alls fine! xxxx

I worry about this too and even bought a doppler online yesterday so I can stop panicking all the time! It could just be where baby is lying and the kicks are being cushioned by something or not close enough to the front to really feel them. If you've heard the heartbeat on the doppler then baby is probably fine :D xxx

I'm sure it must just be what MammyHip said and its the position of the baby as at my scan the sonographer didn't say anything about where the placenta was so I assume its not at the front :think: Hopefully I will start feeling more soon :D thanks for replying ladies xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back