Really???

daniph1

Reaction score
I think I have a line - AF was due today and I have felt periody for a few days so completely thought I was out. Also I do not have sore boobs or anything and that was my first symptom with LO and my MC but as AF did not arrive today as expected I poas. Tesco. I read it about 5 minutes later and could just see a line through the window so took it apart and there is deffo (i think) a faint line! I will take a foto soon and get Spammy to upload to see if you can see what I see! fingers crossed girls - this is cycle 13 for me, i did not restart the count after my mc xxxx

ooh I hope so Dani!!

FX for you!
I might well be joining u, think i had a faint line tooo.......

xxx

EEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fingers crossed!!! xxxx

ooh good luck! we love line spotting..........x

How exciting ladies - why don't you post your piccies in the "am I pregnant" sub-forum - that is where the best line spotters are :) :)

Best of luck

xxxxxxx

Hi girls. Hope your all well. Just uploading for dani. I think you did it lass!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326818755.330269.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326818755.330269.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 68
OOOhhhh that looks promising Dani!!!

xxx

Dani did a digi!!! :eek:)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326821456.722332.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326821456.722332.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 45
:) Oh huni, so pleased for you xx

Last edited:
Congratulations hun thats fab news.

Michelle. x

I couldn't see a bloody thing on the test but i guess there is no mistaking a digi :)

Congrats Dani :good: xx

Hehe! the line test photo was taken on my bb camera - what a shite camera may i add!!! In real life deffo a faint line (not really faint but faint) but I was unsure as to whether gray or pink!!! xxxxx

I was going to say ur tesco test looked like my bfp, before my digi! Congratulations hun so happy for u xxx

Woo hoo!!! Huge congrats lovely!! :yay::pompom::yay:

Wishing you a really sticky one!:)

Xx

Can't stop smiling for you honey. So pleased!!!!!! Oh and 'dani did a digi' is a great phrase. Has a real ring to it. Ha ha

wow! congrats!

Hope this one sticks for you hunny :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back