Really???

Well done Dani!!! So pleased for you chick!

Congratulations - I'm an awful line spotter but I could see the line in your Tesco test! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you and your little baby :) xxx

Thank you so much ladies - Im a bag of nerves as expected and still a little shocked to be honest. Dont feel at all pg - if i hadnt poas I would knw!!!! Taking one day at a time and I feel really positive!!!! xx

congrats dani!!! great news, you must be soooo happy :) xxxxx

Aww seen your post on kreds thread and just wanted to say a huge congrats to you too, I remember you from tri 1 when I lost my bean in Sept. Best of luck to you xx

I remember! I was 4 weeks behind you as I lost lil boots in October! xxxxx Fingers crossed for stickys now!!!!!! xxx

Fingers crossed! Quite a few bfps recently from girlies who have lost. Brilliant start to the new year :) xx

Aw wow I'm so pleased for you!
So many ladies who mc with me have bfps I wonder will this be my lucky one x

thats brill dani, big congrats. really hope this is your little healthy sticky. xxx

Thank you all so much! I hope this ones is my super sticky!!! xxxxx

congrats honey, this is great news so pleased for you xxx

i'm really freaking chuffed for ya dani :D massive congrats and i really hope this one is going to be super sticky for you xx

Last edited:
Dani yay!! I had to search the forum to find your tests pics after seeing Kred's thread!!

Congrats and super sticky thoughts!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back