I need ta ask you ladies something, but i don't want to be judged :s

Thank u ladies for all your advice. well my friend has posted them to me but I am not due af until the 30th of this month and I have 2 doctors appointment before then so will really try and push it with the doctor, if he ignores me again though I really think I will take it xxx

Forgot to mention that I was actually scanned after I took the clomid, like I say they didn't know I had taken it. It showed 4 large follicles, the doc asked me again 'are you sure you didn't take anything this month?' I was embarrassed at having to lie to her face but said no! She said normally woman just produce one egg a month. I really got my hopes up after that but didn't catch. There's a girl on here called maybe baby who took it against docs orders and got pregnant and has a baby boy now. Maybe drop her a private message?

Thanks Kay Kay, think if I took it I wouldn't visit the doctors for a while. Thnaks hun i'm going to message her now xx

Hi I would go and see a different dr me and oh were referred to the fertility clinic after 10mths TTC hopefully there is nothing wrong but they will do the tests to put your mind at rest.
I am sorry but I don't know much about clomid but I think I would take it if I was in your shoes

Best of luck Hun xx

Whilst I am very sorry to hear your GP(s) have been less than helpful I am very reluctant to encourage anyone to take medication that is not for them.

I can understand how tempted you must be and how frustrating it is that your Dr isn't taking your seriously but I am not keen on the idea of taking someone else's prescriptions.

Go back, take your OH [or a friend or your Mum] with you and demand to have a referral.

xxxxxxx

Doctors drive u mad Ive had 2 mc now and am 25 same as you getting pg doesn't seem to be the prob for me (just keeping them) :-( and I went to docs in wed to say how worried I was and he told me its prob bad luck and I've got 120 periods until I'm 35 so I'm bound to get pregnant and have a healthy pregnancy cheers! Just what I wanted to hear they really don't sympathise sometimes age should be a consideration! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back