I need someone to talk to but have changed my name

*confused12

Reaction score
Hi there
Firstly forgive me for changing my name but it has to stay hidden in case anyone who knows me reads this. Kina and Rach will know who I am.

My problem is that after 6 years my husband finally agreed to let me have another baby i must admit i had more or less said if you dont i will have to leave you,he then said i cant risk that,I love you and would in fact like another baby (yeah right!) Well we tried starting may and I fell and lost in June,he was totally it's okay we will make another one,as if I had just had a bad hair cut and it will grow back,you know? Well luckily or unluckily (?) i have fell straight away in July and he is like oh well you knew it would happen,I am pleased but scared obviousley. Now the problem is i have understandably been scared of repeated M/C and all he keeps saying is dont be so stupid,we can just make another one don worry about it. Or just shut up your doing my head in,I dont want to talk about a baby that isnt here yet. Now this is the man who totally broke down when I said I was off,what is his game?

I went to the doctors today and he ordered bed-rest completely as i have been spotting and my hubbys reaction,oh right can you take our daughter out tomorrow so she isnt cooped up all day (he is on nights),wtf,what oes he not get?

He thinks i am paranoid and over-reacting to everything,I didnt even tell him about the spotting of blood or the fact that I was in a lot of pain after being dragged around the city for the day wednesday.

Today I got upset because his mother told my mother that she thought i had made june's pregnancy up and didnt m/c and was i really pregnant now? My mum nearly landed her one there and then. My hubby's reaction? Dont slag off my mother (who he reckons normally that he hates). Hubby has said he doesnt want to come to scans and doesnt want to be there for the birth.

Believe it or not apart from the baby situation I couldn't ask for a better Father (to our DD) or husband.

Sorry for going on and on am so confused,hurt,angry and lost and feel like leavin him

no wander you have these kind of emotions you are going through such a tough time :hug:

it does sound like you are getting no support from your husband at all. whatever happens lots of love and we are here for you, all of us :hug:

Today I got upset because his mother told my mother that she thought i had made june's pregnancy up and didnt m/c and was i really pregnant now? My mum nearly landed her one there and then. My hubby's reaction? Dont slag off my mother (who he reckons normally that he hates). Hubby has said he doesnt want to come to scans and doesnt want to be there for the birth.

Bloody hell my mum would have wanted to land her one too! What an insensitive cow!

I really don't know either why your DH is acting like he is, I guess from the ultimatim he felt a bit cornered as he didn't want to lose you and maybe now you are pg he is worried about the effect it might have on your relationship?

I do think you should tell him about the bleeding etc as it may change his viewpoint. Personally I would sit down with him tonight when your DD is in bed and try to have a rational chat with him explaining how you feel and what you are going through.

His mum was definately out of order and I am really angry for you! :evil:

Am sorry you are going through this stress at the moment :cry: :hug:

u dont need all that stress goin on, he needs to book his ideas up and start actin like a man :evil:

sounds like a bit of an arse to me (sorry) basically you love him that is obvious but you need to ask yourself do you want to be with a man who basically doesnt want anything to do with the pregnancy, give him another ultimatium tell him to sort himself out other wise you will leave him , see what his reaxction is.

now you dont have to listen to me or anyone else for that matter you need to listen to your self and your heart (what is it telling you).

whatever you decide just make sure you are happy with the decision.

good luck babe i hope it all turns out good. :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back