need to moan, sorry

Hiya Layla, well I certainly don't think your the only one to feel the way you do, at least he is interested in the baby and trying to help even if its coming across in the wrong way!!! It sounds like he may just be feeling a bit left out and jelous and is trying to be involved by trying to be usefull and do everything for you. As you are finding this a pain and shouting at him for it, he is having a little paddy at feeling pushed out and useless. Perhaps if you have a chat with him and talk about his feelings a bit as well. Tell him gently that you appreciate that he is trying to help you, and perhaps tell him somethings that really would be a help to you, give him some chores about the house, get him to do the food shopping or the hovering, that way he can feel usefull and he wont be getting in your way

we have had a talk, things are easier, he was feeling a bit left out, i told him he should have said rather than acting like a child coz that made me push him away even more, he understood and has been making an effort since.

we are talking now and i think things will be ok, i still have a sinking feeling that im making a mistake spending the rest of my life with him, coz im still in love with my ex, but im hoping thats just hormones.

im going to try and make an effort too from now on to talk and get on with him, for his and the baby's sake.

thank you for all your advice and help, you have all been amazing suport to me
xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back