need someone to talk to am so upset.......

bexxie

Reaction score
hI
About an hour ago I had bit of blood,not felt right past few days felt like AF coming,not the blood was not spotting it was like start of period,it is slowley coming out not heavy just lightly. Been to GP's and he said it is so early try not to worry and rest,he has faxed scan dept and they might call tomorrow but as Preg so early they may not do one. I just felt CX and was low and soft (great!),can 3 digital preg tests be wrong and 8 acon diagnositics? Was I preg? Had all symptoms,though boobs now gone all light.
I think I am going mad here don't know what to say,although am not in much discomfort just dull ache.
Bex

I don't think that many tests can be wrong sweetie, I had bleeding throughout the first trimester with my son Damien, and he is here. Bleeding isnt always a worry. Try to relax (as hard as it sounds), the less stress the better. It should all be okie hun xxx

Hi thanks

Was it like a preiod when it starts off? I feel very neg about this just shocked annoying isnt the word,but hopefully will be ok
B

Oh Bexxie I'm sorry your even in a position to worry :( Bleeding can be pretty normal from what I have read & as people (Sami so far) have confirmed here now.

Your tests cannot be wrong it's so easy to say "don't worry" & it's hard not to, BUT try try try & I'm thinking of you lot's ~ I'm sure bubba is just giving you a scare. x

Wising you the best of luck babe!

But I agree, not all tests can be wrong & there are many people that do have shows or bleeds, so please try to stay as calm as possible!

(((HUGS)))

Tam x

yeah i totally agree with the ladies,

over the weekend just gone i had a similar situation but my bleed was VERY heavy and unexpected. Id convinced myself that id lost the baby. went to a scan and bubba was fine!

try not to worry, take it easy, and see waht happens. its suprised me how many ladies on here have ahd bleeds and then carry on to have a healthy pregnancy. sami being an example, look at her beautiful baby now :)

take care sweetie xxx

Could it be implantation bleeeding? Many women bleed all through their pregnancy especially around the time AF would have been due. I hope everything is ok, as you can see many ladies bleed in the first trimester and go on to have healthy pregnancys. Please update us when you know more. xx

Hi thanks girls,don't know what i would have done without you all. Lozzijane;- did you have bright red blood? I have had enough blood for one sanitary towel (have changed though) over twelve hours and a few littel bits like minute liver very tiny,am in no pain and if this was a late period or M/C surely there would have been more blood>?

Don't feel confident as my boobs feel normal now,will wait and see,the hosp are ringing me at 2pm and have mentioned to my hubby (I was out when theyh rang earlier) that I will ahve blood test next tuesday as am in EuroDisney from tomorrow.
Ta bex

Hi Bexxie,

I think I'm in the middle of a miscarriage and believe me there is a lot of blood and some big stringy clots and I keep getting really bad pains in my groin area on and off.
I'd say I'm filling a pad every hour or two. (sorry if tmi).

I'm sorry if I've grossed you out I just wanted to explain because I don't think you have much to worry about if You've only filled the equivalent of 1 pad and you're not in any pain.

Try to keep your chin up and see what the EPU say.

Charm X :pray:

the blood was fresh blood. But now the blood isnt heavy. its just sometimes in a morning there is a bit of bloody discharge, some fresh some old.

I hope this is just a false alarm, im sure it is !!

Make sure to let us all know as everyone is thinking of you

Charm;--I am so sorry I hope things are ok,honest will be thinking of you.

The EPU phoned today and couldnt offer much info but they are scanning me and bloods Tuesday next week i am away to Euro-disney this weekend and am not back til monday night,they were furious that the GP sent me back home last night and said I should have had bloods tested straight-away. i know in my heart I have lost the baby,but now they willl investigate. I have had 4 M/C over the years and two terminations (forced to have medical) take care bex

(((((HUGS))))) thinking of you both! :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back