I need some reasurance

tinytoes

Reaction score
Ah girls im sorry I've mentioned this before but:roll: ..I cant rest my mind today . I think its because i've had a difficult few days with Aoibheann and everything else
.. Anyone reached 7 weeks with no symptoms at all . I mean im tired and emotional but that could be all in my heal lol

Hey, You may not have any symptons yet chick it so varies on the woman. I didn't have any symptons until about 7 weeks.. so they still may come.. if worried speak to a GP at 7 weeks you can have a scan and an internal one should find a heartbeat, although I have read on here that women have had scans and no heart beat has been found, but in a previous pregnancy I had at 6 weeks a heart beat was found... xx

I'll just try keep calm for now I reckon . I've not had an bad signs :)

I've had very few symptoms, just tiredness, today I saw its heart beating :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i dont get symptoms either but i do have sore boobs this time

Thank you girls :) I think it's just with Aoibheann I was Soooooo I'll I should be glad I suppose !

I am 11 weeks, and have had no symptoms apart from sore boobs and tiredness/complete exhaustion! I have had my scan and all is well, the bean was bouncing around, and waving at us.
\just think yourself lucky, i do xx

I'm the same as msflowerfairy - I had no symptoms in tri 1 apart from extreme tiredness, soreish boobs and hormone craziness! Have been sick more in tri 2 than tri 1!! xx

I still have no symptons, but like you was worried about it, so had a reassurance scan at the weekend - everything was normal.

The midwife said I was lucky!!

Hiya tinytoes, when i was 6 weeks i was worried i had no proper sickness. I was looking in the book i got from the doctors.. it has a week by week layout of things you might be feeling, changes happening etc. and it does say that you might start feeling sick, but also says, don't worry if you are not, alot of woman don't get the sickness! I'm guessing a worry would be something like extreme cramping/passing alot of blood. But you sound fine, an early scan would put your mind at ease though :). Unfortunately the sickness kicked in with me, booo!! xx

Dont panicccccccc,

i had no symptoms with my little boy, not a dot all the way threw, if you are hormonal and tired they are signs in them self, u cant imagine feel knackered 24/7 or imagine hormones...............i no its sososo hard to not panic but im sure you will be fine x x

I personally had little symptons at 7 weeks but all kicks off back at week 11-12 now its getting less again.. just sick twice a day; when I wake up and go to bed but everyone is different. try to relax dear, theres people that dont get sick at all and have heathy baby. Worrying too much is not good for yourself and the baby.

Thanks everyone :) I plan to just relax and enjoy my baby's first Christmas and stop worrying for my little beanies sake . You have all Been so kind to reply

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back