I cant Sleep !!

firstangel

Reaction score
Is this normal !

I havent sleep all week ! maybe 2 hours at most every night ! im tired but just cant drop off !

Im not worrying about stuff so I cant understand ! :( :( :( :( :( :(

Anyone else the same???

:angel: :angel:

i can't sleep either.

Alice still wakes at night (anytime between 1 - 4 normally) and the last few weeks i have found im laying wide awake waiting for her head to pop around my bedroom door. :wall:

It's so wierd because i'm literally falling asleep on my feet all day, then seem to wake up a bit around bed time. I seem to be able to fall asleep but i'm constantly waking up!

It's pretty normal i think. Ah the joys.... :wall:

Eurgh I've been exactly the same the past 2 nights :wall: - before that I was sleeping like a log it was lovely!

yep same, seem to be exhausted throughout the day, the tend to keep waking up throughout the night. this morning i woke up at 2.30 to go to the look yet again, then just lay there till 5.30 when i got up! not good.

Me too! I keep on getting up in the night and switching bed rooms so i can listen to the radio instead of waking up OH. I'm knackered! But can never sleep in the day :(

Yeah me too, the tiredness hits me more in the afternoon between 3pm and 5pm then I'm more awake in the evening. My constant trips to the loo don't help !

hello!! :wave:
yes im the same! :twisted:
when im in bed i find it hard sleeping (having some bizarre dreams!)
but during the day at work im fighting to stay awake! :sleep:

*CLAIREBEAR* said:

Yep that it ! the same Im so tired tonight ! have to travel 80 miles for my CUBS scan tomorrow so hopefully a bit more awake for that !!! :angel:

firstangel said:
*CLAIREBEAR* said:

Yep that it ! the same Im so tired tonight ! have to travel 80 miles for my CUBS scan tomorrow so hopefully a bit more awake for that !!! :angel:

i'll be thinking of you and hope it goes well!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back