I need some help!

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by Anny1991, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Anny1991

Anny1991 Member

Good morning ladies :) sorry for the early message i just want to know if that happaned to one of u. So I am TTC from 1 month. I was pregnant before but lost my baby :( my last period was on 3th of February so I am 2 days late I believe. This morning I made two pregnancy test one is the superdrug one and one clear blue. So the clear blue says " not pregnant", but I am sure I can see a faint line on the superdrugs one. I will attached picture. Please tell me what do u think. Am I pregnant or not :( I am really worried. And sorry if my English is bad :( thank you

2. Lilalylola

Lilalylola Well-Known Member

I can see the line too!!

3. first_time_mum

first_time_mum Well-Known Member

I can see a line, clearblue aren't that sensitive. I would try another one in a couple of days x

4. Anny1991

Anny1991 Member

I was thinking I am getting mad I was thinking that only I can see that line! I will make another test tomorrow morning, but why clearblue said I am not :( Everybodey says Clearblue is the best one :(

5. Prettypee

Prettypee Well-Known Member

I can see line, I believe sd pick up just under 10miu. You might be 10 now, which means it would probably be 4 more days before a positive 25miu clear blue, x

6. Tigeress

Tigeress Well-Known Member

Can definitely see the line! Xx

7. Anny1991

Anny1991 Member

I will make a new test tmr morning. I hope I am pregnant 😔 thank you so much for the answers! Xx

8. Anny1991

Anny1991 Member

Sorry its me again. I just came back from work and looked at the test I have done this morning and the second line its much darker... I am confused... Is that happaned before to some of you , or if you know why can you please tell me. Sorry if my posts are stupid :( i will attached a picture. Thank u xx

Attached Files:

9. T84

T84 Well-Known Member

That can be normal once they dry out. I would say it's a defo BFP tho and not to worry about clear blue. It took 2 more days for me to get a positive from that after a faint line on a FRER x

10. Lilalylola

Lilalylola Well-Known Member

Your posts are not stupid at all.
    You're pregnant! Congratulations!

11. Anny1991

Anny1991 Member

Thank you so much girls :flower: I am worried because I went to the pharmacy today and I ask to speak to the pharmacist and I told her that I made 2 tests this morning one from sd and one clearblue.... And she said to me that when clearblue says ``not pregnant`` probably I am not and I almost cried :cry: I am scared now to do another clearblue if it show again ``not pregnant`` :( I am so worried about everything because before 4 month I lost my baby, and I am so scared now. I am so happy that I can find support in this forum from all of you! I hope I am pregnant...but so scared to do another clear blue now :(

12. Elfs Mummy

Elfs Mummy Well-Known Member

Clear blue said I wasn't yet here I am 22 weeks later with a lovely bump and baby kicking away clear blue are not reliable at all x

13. scn

scn Well-Known Member

Congratulations xx don't worry about the clearblue saying not pregnant they aren't as sensitive to the pregnancy hormone as the superdrug tests. Try a clearblue in 3 - 4 days and I'm sure you'll see 'pregnant' xx

14. Prettypee

Prettypee Well-Known Member

Just waif a few more days and take a clear blue x

15. luratraloora

luratraloora Well-Known Member

Def pregnant! Congrats! Clearblue are more sensitive so I would wait!

16. Anny1991

Anny1991 Member

Thank you so much girls xx I hope I am pregnant... I am still scared to make the clearblue one :( probably I will wait a few more days. Why then clear blue its an early preg test 4 days before due date...my period was due on 3th....make the tets on 5th and shows ``not pregnant`` :( I will make the clearblue on 8th wiill wait a few more days ...but I am so unpatient :((( xx

#16 Anny1991, Mar 6, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
  17. chelseakitty

chelseakitty New Member

Hi Anny, first of all congrats. I was due my period yesterday and it's still not here.I have been getting BFN's on tests. I see you are getting your BFP's 2 days late. Did you only just test yesterday or were you getting BFN's up until yesterday? Also do you know when you O'd?

18. Anny1991

Anny1991 Member

Hello love xx I test one day before my period was due with superdrug ones and it was negative too...so dont worry. I think this month its a little bit doggy because its 29 days (february) so I think if you due your date on 5th it could be on 6th or 7th if that make sense :eh: make another test tmr morning, buy one from the superdrugs ones as they are really sensitive. I dont know when I ovulated :( xx