I need some help!

Anny1991

Reaction score
Good morning ladies :) sorry for the early message i just want to know if that happaned to one of u. So I am TTC from 1 month. I was pregnant before but lost my baby :( my last period was on 3th of February so I am 2 days late I believe. This morning I made two pregnancy test one is the superdrug one and one clear blue. So the clear blue says " not pregnant", but I am sure I can see a faint line on the superdrugs one. I will attached picture. Please tell me what do u think. Am I pregnant or not :( I am really worried. And sorry if my English is bad :( thank youimage.jpg

I can see a line, clearblue aren't that sensitive. I would try another one in a couple of days x

I was thinking I am getting mad I was thinking that only I can see that line! I will make another test tomorrow morning, but why clearblue said I am not :( Everybodey says Clearblue is the best one :(

I can see line, I believe sd pick up just under 10miu. You might be 10 now, which means it would probably be 4 more days before a positive 25miu clear blue, x

I will make a new test tmr morning. I hope I am pregnant 😔 thank you so much for the answers! Xx

Sorry its me again. I just came back from work and looked at the test I have done this morning and the second line its much darker... I am confused... Is that happaned before to some of you , or if you know why can you please tell me. Sorry if my posts are stupid :( i will attached a picture. Thank u xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 37
That can be normal once they dry out. I would say it's a defo BFP tho and not to worry about clear blue. It took 2 more days for me to get a positive from that after a faint line on a FRER x

Your posts are not stupid at all.
You're pregnant! Congratulations!

Thank you so much girls :flower: I am worried because I went to the pharmacy today and I ask to speak to the pharmacist and I told her that I made 2 tests this morning one from sd and one clearblue.... And she said to me that when clearblue says ``not pregnant`` probably I am not and I almost cried :cry: I am scared now to do another clearblue if it show again ``not pregnant`` :( I am so worried about everything because before 4 month I lost my baby, and I am so scared now. I am so happy that I can find support in this forum from all of you! I hope I am pregnant...but so scared to do another clear blue now :(

Clear blue said I wasn't yet here I am 22 weeks later with a lovely bump and baby kicking away clear blue are not reliable at all x

Congratulations xx don't worry about the clearblue saying not pregnant they aren't as sensitive to the pregnancy hormone as the superdrug tests. Try a clearblue in 3 - 4 days and I'm sure you'll see 'pregnant' xx

Just waif a few more days and take a clear blue x

Def pregnant! Congrats! Clearblue are more sensitive so I would wait!

Thank you so much girls xx I hope I am pregnant... I am still scared to make the clearblue one :( probably I will wait a few more days. Why then clear blue its an early preg test 4 days before due date...my period was due on 3th....make the tets on 5th and shows ``not pregnant`` :( I will make the clearblue on 8th wiill wait a few more days ...but I am so unpatient :((( xx

Last edited:
Hi Anny, first of all congrats. I was due my period yesterday and it's still not here.I have been getting BFN's on tests. I see you are getting your BFP's 2 days late. Did you only just test yesterday or were you getting BFN's up until yesterday? Also do you know when you O'd?

Hi Anny, first of all congrats. I was due my period yesterday and it's still not here.I have been getting BFN's on tests. I see you are getting your BFP's 2 days late. Did you only just test yesterday or were you getting BFN's up until yesterday? Also do you know when you O'd?

Hello love xx I test one day before my period was due with superdrug ones and it was negative too...so dont worry. I think this month its a little bit doggy because its 29 days (february) so I think if you due your date on 5th it could be on 6th or 7th if that make sense :eh: make another test tmr morning, buy one from the superdrugs ones as they are really sensitive. I dont know when I ovulated :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back