I need help to figure out why am I feeling this?

suzan

Reaction score
For the 28 days cycle of mine, I should have ovulated on the 20th.. Today is the 24th and I am having pain on both sides of my uterus.. It is strong!! I am here at work sitting and in pain :cry:

What would that be?? it's both sides!! but the left side hurts more than the other one and I feel bloated :cry:
I am scared that it is an infection?? or cysts??? I have been googling around and reading about endometriosis and ovarian cysts

Help please :cry: :cry: :cry:

I just called my doctor and he wants to see me today. Please keep me in ur prayers.. I dont want anything bad to be said to me :cry:

hope u are ok suzan, hopefully its nothing to be worried about....hope u feel more comfortable soon xxx

good luck with the appointment tomorrow,i hope it goes well for you,
my fingers and toes are crossed! claire x

Good luck Suzan, hope you are ok and get some good news. :hug:

Hope it's only good news. Please let us know :hug:

Sure its nothing - sounds similar to what i was experiencing a couple of weeks ago - OV pains. Mine were on the left side and like nothing I had ever felt before - ouch!

All the best and let us know xx

UPDATE

Hi all!!

My doctor diagnosed me with IBS (Irritable bowel syndrome). Oh well.. at least there is no cyst, no worries!!

It was awful! the pain was unbearable!! I barely could walk..!! I will be taking a pill to ease it!!

Thx everyone for ur prayers.. they worked :hug: [/b]

:wave: thanks for the update. Hope the pill eases the pain :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :wave:

suzan said:
UPDATE

Hi all!!

My doctor diagnosed me with IBS (Irritable bowel syndrome). Oh well.. at least there is no cyst, no worries!!

It was awful! the pain was unbearable!! I barely could walk..!! I will be taking a pill to ease it!!

Thx everyone for ur prayers.. they worked :hug: [/b]

Glad it was nothing too serious. :hug: IBS cant affect your chances of getting pregnancy can it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back