I need good news for a change!

Manda

Reaction score
I've had so much bad news in the past 2 months i need some good news now, first of all my mum rang to say my dog was having fits so she had to go to the vets, it was touch and go :cry: , then a week later she rang and said my cat had died :cry: :cry: , i told her it was the dog she insisted it was the cat, apparently just curled up went to sleep and didn't wake up, which was nice for the cat i suppose no suffering, then the dog was put on heart tablets and thing were going well, then saturday before easter we had a phone call saying Dans step dad had tried to commit suicide and was in a bad way, 3 days later the life support was turned off :cry: now i've had another call from my mum saying the dog is having really bad fits again and might have to be put to sleep :cry: i'm due back in the uk in just over a week and it sounds selfish but i'm hoping if she has to go it's before i get home as i can cope with it easier, that sounds soooo bad doesn't it.

Oh well i've had my moan now just hope i'm due some good news.

Oh Manda, poor you that's an awful lot of bad news in such a short time.

When I was younger I went on a long holiday and came home and my dog had died :( she had suddenly been very ill and my Mum decided that the kindest thing to do was have her put to sleep. They agonised about the situation and decided that it was better to have it done before I returned home. I am really pleased about this because I always remember my lovely Roxie as the lively bundle of fun and love she'd always been. Don't feel bad about not wanting to be there, its totally understandable.

Sending you a big hug at this sad time xx

Spoke to mum today they gonna see how the dog goes over the weekend but don't think she has long left, if she hasn't improved by Mon they will discuss putting her to sleep :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: i had a lovely cat and dog when i left now i'm going home to nothing :cry: might get Abi fish you dont get attached to them or do you :think: :?

(((Manda))) it is horrible knowing they haven't got long. My old dog is 15 and he is all lumpy and losing weight. The vet has said he can't do anyhting and Sam seems happy in himself but I knopw that it'll be sooner rather then later I will have to make a decision. Probably won't have another dog as it hurts too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back