i need a super slim nappy...

kelly'n'jack

Reaction score
i really wanted to join the world of cloth but ive tried LL and motherease one size and i find them too chunky and none of his clothes fit! can anyone recomend a slim fitting nappy? pics of your babys in different types would be very helpful so i can see what they look like on before i buy some on ebay to try! i was looking at swaddlebees...would a stuffable be slimmer? thanks in advance for your help!

Go for bamboo! 30% more absorbant so they can be cut slimmer :D

OR a tiny cut nappy like a Swaddlebees, no bigger than a sposie.

OR a tiny cut bamboo nappy like a CLWT TWT.

Let me know if you want PM pics of these as I've already posted them on-forum and am trying not to cloth-bore people :lol:

magic-alls all in ones are almost the same thickness as a disposable. Thea has a couple and they work fine.

i have a swaddlebees pocket and love it! havnt washed it yet but i tried it, does fleece need to be washed a few times first? it still felt damp after he had weed but his skin felt dry. think im going to order some wonderoos as they are one size so will be cheaper! how similar are they to swaddlebees?

Minxy said:
Go for bamboo! 30% more absorbant so they can be cut slimmer :D

OR a tiny cut nappy like a Swaddlebees, no bigger than a sposie.

OR a tiny cut bamboo nappy like a CLWT TWT.
Let me know if you want PM pics of these as I've already posted them on-forum and am trying not to cloth-bore people :lol:

Tottally agree with CLWT TWT is sooo thin
Whambamboo is great from www.makesachange.co.uk, i just add bamboo boster to it

Hey Jo! :wave:

Which Clwt Twt have you got? Thought I was the only one! Have you tried a Bumbeano yet?

Hiya Hun :wave:

I don't have the CLWT TWT got confused with my whambamboo but they are basically the same nappy from the looks of them

Bumbeano? nope haven't tried as i haven't heard of them LOL

will google now!!

Just got a minki pocket and a wrap, sorting out as he is outgrowing and needs more :D

I just got a couple of Magicalls, they are pretty slim and so far so good :D

The Kissaluvs are much smaller than the little lambs for example.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back