i need a hug.......

mum2A&L

Reaction score
im feeling down today and need a hug :(

ive still got pains just under my ribs from my ruddy gall bladder, i don't want to eat (i think becuase im scared it will hurt), alice has her jabs tomorrow and i don't want them to hurt my little girl.

also got alice weighed today, and the upset tummy she seemed to have means she only gained 3 oz. and her stupid mummy caught her ear with her nail when putting her top on and broke the skin. ive come home and chopped the rest of the little nails i had left off.

plus, ive got to see my hv and tell her that i really don't feel much better in my head than what i did. Im scared what they will say. :cry:

sorry to rant, i just needed to get it all out... im fed up with bottling it up again.

aw hun... :hug: :hug: we all have bad days just look forward to tomorrow its a new day :)

Take a deep breathe hun.

What you are feeling is perfectly normal, you sound as though you are feeling slightly overwhelmed. Lots of women feel the same way i promise. Talk to your HV its her job to help you through this, she would much rather you told her than kept it all inside. I'm sure the pain you are in isnt helping either.

I can make you another promise too, Alice's jabs will be worse for you than they are for her! She might cry a bit from the shock but overall she will be fine hun. Feed her straight afterwards, give her lots of cuddles and have the calpol ready if she needs it.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

As for catching her ear well hun accidents happen. Its another one of those things that will feel worse for you than for Alice, in fact i bet Alice doesnt even know its there.

:hug: Hang in there hun, it will get better.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: big big huggies for you sam
Sorry to hear you are feeling so down mate its not nice especially when you have a little baby to look after, at least being able to talk about it is one step in the right direction and you know that we are all here to help you if you ever need a friendly chat or just rant and let off steam.
I know the trouble youve been having with your flippin gallstones by our chats on msn and texts but you have to eat hun so that your body has something to go on, maybe if the docs get their heads together they might be able to give you the right meds so you dont feel so crap all the time.
I hope alice is feeling better poor little mite its not nice when they are ill is it? At least she managed to gain a little and im sure as soon as she is over it she will more than make up for it, remember me telling you about tia being so poorly shes now caught up and is draining 7oz bottles every 3 hours to make up for it :rotfl: (piggy)
If you are not feeling too good love then talk to your hv thats what they are there for hun, i had t weighed today and id been crying and she was really concerned and really wanted to help, They arent there to judge you so maybe it will be worth a try? :hug:
I know exactly where you are coming from with alice's jabs its really awful having to take them but it has to be done for their own health. I was crying when i went in with tia and asking them "please dont hurt my baby" it wasnt as bad but still made me feel like i was hurting her. Just make sure you have your calpol at the ready and loads of warm soothing cuddles cos i found that helped more than anything, also maybe feed her straight away or even while shes having it done as it takes their mind of it a bit.
If you need a chat about anything anytime then please feel free to text or ring if im not on here,
Tkae care luv and give that gorgeous wee alice a cuddle from me :hug: xxxx

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sorry you are so down. I scratched Leorah's face with my glasses so know how you feel about scratching her but at the end of the day it was an accident.

Can you eat fat free stuff to avoid gall stone pain? I rememeber Rosemary Conley devised her hip and thigh diet after going low fatfor gall stones.

As for the injections it is horrid for us but it really is just a pin prick to the babies so they might cry but get over it quickly. As long as you have some calpol at hand it will be ok :hug:

cheers girls. im such a soppy banana its made me cry :cry:

i've brought the calpol! sitting on the shelf all ready. i know you are right, but i still struggle with my phobia of needles (although it is tons better!!). just got to do it for alice. :cry:

i've been told to avoid dairy (as it can give ME cholic!?) and fatty foods. but ive gone off any food completely. i recon subconsiously (sp) its my brain being scared that eating will cause pain, but i am having to force myself to eat, mainly becuase of the painkillers need to be taken after food. i don't think i would be eating anything at all if i wasn't forcing it down my throat. i just don't feel in the slighest bit hungry (which is odd for me!! i usualy LOVE my food! hehe).

thanks again :hug: im getting fed up of being so down most of the time! i want to be happy sam all the time again :cry:

aww hun, good luck with Alices jabs.
aslo heres a big :hug: :hug: :hug: for you.xxxx

thanks again girls! you lot really cheer me up! im sorry all i seem to do is moan, but no one else seems to listen or understand!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

right im off to the land of nod! sweet dreams all!! :sleep:

Hi

How are you feeling now hun :hug: sorry your going through such a bad time. :hug:
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back