• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I miss being pregnant

Anna23

Reaction score
I'm missing posting in the first tri, i miss basicly everything about being pregnant even the sickness (although i was sick enough times yesterday to last me a lifetime lol through illness) although i never met Bambino i miss him/her too, i'm finaly slowly getting over our loss although i'll never forget him/her. Do you miss it all?

:hug: :hug: :hug: ,
yes, i miss it all the time. I miss knowing that wee person isnt there anymore and that I will never see him or her. I was determined to enjoy every second of that pregnancy and I did, right up till the bleeding started, then I knew it was all over.

:hug: :hug:

i know how you feel Anna.. its horrible isn't it.. even though mine was about as unplanned as could be, i miss it so bad.. It caused such problems with my education etc and i had to miss exams and stuff because of it, but i really really wish i hadnt miscarried.. sigh..

:hug: :hug:

Yep, I miss it. I especially missed it just shortly after the m/c. I know how you feel :hug: :hug: :hug:

i miss it all too. when i was pregnant id sulk a bit cuz my OH and friends could carry on drinking and smoking and looking like they were having a great time. but now i can do those things again, i wish i could trade it any day. i didnt really have any symptoms when i was pregnant but i really miss THAT FEELING. i just sort of feel empty now. sounds daft but i miss being special. i know we'll get there again but the meantime is going so slowly. :hug:

i have to say i feel simalar dina.marie :hug: and i agree it's slow however we will get through the hard things

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back