I MISS IT!

JuicyJess

Reaction score
i really miss being pregnant :( i thought this feeling would go but 6months on...im only 16! i cant feel like this! :cry: i love the way thigs are, havin my little girl round me, she makes my heart melt, but its strange, i cant help missing her bein inside me does anyone else feel the same? xxx

Hiya,
I felt the same way as you, it was about a year after she was born that I started to not look back as much. I kept thinking last year I was doing this and that and things were just weird but now im fine.

It will be okay :D

never suffered from this feeling i couldnt and still cant stand being pregnant some times i wake in the morning and want to cry that im tstill preg i just want the baby not to have to be preg for 9months its a night mare, to the one and only nice thing about being preg is
feeling sweet kicks

not
heartburn
swallon feet
back ache
not being able to breath
rib ache
not being able to bend down
urghhhhh some one stop me my list is never ending!

i really really REALLY miss being pg i love having B but i miss it wen he used to kick me or move etc

well im 23 weeks now n i cant wait 2 have my little man here!! i do think i will miss him bein inside me though, because i feel like he's safe in there... if that makes sense!! i love feeling him kicking and moving around but i cant wait 2 meet him :D

yeah its that u can protect the baby thing and noone else can hurt him thing :D :D :D i do my best now his here tho

I feel the same as you Dionne! I love feeling her move around, but i cant cope with the constant morning sickness (which im still getting :( )

Kelly

Hi

i do miss it in soem ways the moving the feeling of having her in my tummy was the most amazing feeling ever.
Now i love her on the outside too though so i can see her smiling and giggle.
Katrina

nope not me either dionne lol i dont like bein preg. i cant even paint my own toe nails lol
grr n i h8 bein sick and all that lol
luv marylou xxx

even though I had a terribly pregancy wityh Damien, I so miss it :D

I'd love to do it again when i get the guts to ttc. x

lol i wish i had been pregnant for an extra month n then i could bring bliss home immediately :D she was due yesterday lol
love xx willow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back