Is evening primrose really this good? Please help!

sally12

Reaction score
Hello!

Some of you may know that I have quite long cycles (38 days being my longest and last) and that I have been having problems pin-pointing when I ovulate.

I have just started charting and I also read that Evening Primrose Oil can help produce CM so it helps to detect ovulation.

I bought some evening primrose oil today and took a tablet tis morning. I am only on day 6 on my cycle but just now when I went to the toilet...there was loads of CM...the perfect egg white type we all love!!!

Surely I cant be ovulating so soon??? Perhaps it is the evening primrose oil? Is it really that good at producing CM? Should I be hunting down my DH right now? ARRRGGHHHH I need help...please ladies...what is happening? :wall:

i don't know if it's that quick although all these herbal remedies do seem to be quite good. Have you tried agnus castus (vitex) for your long cycles? I've read lots of good stuff about it for regulating cycles and helping with ovulation. I take it (my cycles aren't that long but figured it couldn't hurt after coming off the pill last jan) and noticed better cycles although ran out of it a couple months ago and only just now bought some more, i figure every little helps!

Thanks, i will try it... i hate my long cycles!

I hunted down my DH just incase!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back