I love baby wearing xD

Elfs Mummy

Reaction score
I really hated the moby when Maisie was in newborn hold so yesterday i had her in hug hold and she nd i loved it we went on a really long walk with the church and i even managed to bf in it whilst walking im deffinatly going to use her pram alot less :)

pointless thread i know !

I was going to give up on my moby until I saw a pic of Helen wearing Seb with him facing outwards. Tried it with Blake and he absolutely loves it. Tried him facing me again but he goes mad.

How do you wear them forward facing? I thought it was bad for their hips? Every time I've tried to find a way to do it all I've found it someone shouting 'don't do it!'

Oh god no. I hope not. Blake has a potential hip problem. Off to google...

It's not bad for their hips because they sit in the 'lotus position' (ie in the way they would sit if sat down on their own) rather than with their legs pushed apart x

Here's a pic. It's hard to see that he's sat but you can see that his legs aren't spread out of the wrap x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1300958083.184579.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1300958083.184579.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 34
Maisie sits with her legs crossed up on her chest shes a very strange baby

I did have a look at the lotus hold but found it still wasn't as good for their posture as when they're facing you... Will have to read more about it I guess!

Cahal also usd to sit with his legs crossed, he has a good old stretch out now tho lol!

I did have a look at the lotus hold but found it still wasn't as good for their posture as when they're facing you... Will have to read more about it I guess!

Cahal also usd to sit with his legs crossed, he has a good old stretch out now tho lol!

It was recommended to me by a baby wearer. I suppose it's up to you. Personally if I'm nipping to the shop I would put him in lotus, if I'm going further a field I'd put him facing me. It's what you're comfortable with. Same with anything with babies. Someones always gonna say it's not good for them and someone two foot down the road will say it's brilliant for them but you have to use your own judgement.

I wore Sophia for the first time the other day and I love it! She faces me and smuggles up, lovely!

I was thinking about this for when my little one's born.... How soon can you start using them? x

I used mine ( its not a decent brand cos it was a ebay bargain) lol but i put her in it at about 3 weeks old, not sure wen u can but im sure my instructions said birth - 5 months facing mum, 5-9 months facing the world,
Its startin to realy hurt my back when i carry her cos shes 6.5kg but i love it so think im gona invest in a proper good 1,
Any1 know what the ones that go on ur back are called that look like a campin bag kinda( sorry for the crap description) lol
Tia! Xxx

Totally loving our new ergo, wore Lo today for a walk andhe fell asleep so quickly! The ergo is fab for front, hip and back carry for a more 'structured' baby carrier.Folds up small too and I honestly couldn't feel any of his weight and he's 20lbs.

they're quite pricey but got our on ebay on a 'buy it now' one for 60 quid. grey with stars, no idea why it was cheaper but it's lovely. the others on 'buy it now' and direct from them are 90 quid plus.

Beware of lots of fake Ergos on ebay, particularly in the Galaxy design. If it is really cheap be wary and if it is described as coming with a DVD it is fale cause Ergo have not issued dvd instuctions for several years now.

I really can spell, my ipod just prefers typos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back