I lost my baby

Lilli

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Im so sorry i havent been here for such a long time. Hope everything is well with you.
I lost my baby 8 weeks ago. it was a little baby girl. Who we named Seris Delilah Angel. She weighed 5lbs, she was so tiny. I went into premature labour, but the cord strangled her, i felt like i had murdered my own baby. I was so down, to leave the hospital without the baby i had wished for, for so many years.
I dont know if i will be back. I wish you all good luck with your babies and your future, lots of love, Lilli xxxxxxxx

I am so sorry for your loss. :hug:

Iam so sorry to hear about ur loss hun :hug: :hug:

Thinking of u and ur family at this time :hug: :hug:

Oh hun im so sorry we are all here for you. If you do decide to stay around you will get plenty of support from everyone here.

((((((HUGS)))))) Take care x x :hug: :hug:

Oh I just don't know what to say. My heart goes out to you Lilli :cry:

Pea x

awww hun im so so sorry i know what you are going through and it is the hardest thing in the world we are all here for you be gentle on yourself thinking of you and your family xxxxxxxx

im so sorry for your loss hun

sarahxxx

me-23
oh-23

awww hun im so sorry i cant even imagine wot u r going thro
if u ever need to tlk were here

Ah hun i am so very sorry.

I cant imagine how you must be feeling but you'll be in my thoughts.

Em xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

im so sorry for your loss hun everyones here if you need to talk thinking of you and your family take care lots of love and hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:cry: OMG. i dont know what to say to make you feel better.

sorry for your loss sweetie. :cry:

i am so so sorry :(..please dont feel at all for blame, it wasnt you're fault sweety.

the name you chose is beautiful as is you're little angel

r.i.p seris xx

I am so sorry to hear of your loss, please dont blame yourself you certainly didnt murder her, you did everything you could for her, she was just too perfect for this world! :hug:

Im so very very sorry for your loss. You gave your baby girl a beautiful name.

I am so very sorry. Your post made me feel so sad.

All the best for your future, take care of yourself, your little angel will always be watching you :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back